Pointless Decisions.

Grayson's POV. I was beyond pissed that Bradley got into a fight at school. He knows better than this, he knows how I feel about him fighting.

I wouldn't have been okay with it if it was somewhere else, specifically here or nowhere that public, but I wouldn't have been as pissed.

But he did it at a school and most likely will be suspended for it.

Ryan was pissed as well, but he was fighting the urge to show it.

"When you get into the house, go to your room and get in the corner. I would suggest you do not argue or protest with me right now." I eye Bradley as I finish my sentence, Bradley nods quickly.

"Yes, sir," Bradley replied then went back to being completely silent.

Ryan walked up beside us after he picked up Jason's bike.

"Also, when you get a free moment, I want all your electronics. Phone, laptop, tablet, iPod, and if I hear or see that tv on, I will whip your ass. Am I clear?" Ryan states sternly, eyeing Bradley.

I unlock the door and open it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!" Bradley yells through gritted teeth.

I turn around and pop him in the mouth with the back of my hand.

"Oww!!!" Bradley whines, he immediately eyes me and covers his mouth with his hands.

"Don't you dare talk to him like that, or anyone else. One more time, I will bend you over that car and wear my belt out over your ass." I warn, giving him a stern look.

My tone was daring him to say or do something stupid.

"Yes, sir." Was all Bradley mumbled as he backed up a step or two.

I motioned for him to go into the house, he hesitantly walked sideways past me, guarding his butt against any swats.

Ryan walked in and grabbed himself a banana off the counter.

Aaliyah came downstairs with Callie on her hip then set her down, once she reached the bottom, Callie crossed her arms and huffed.

"Go find yourself a corner, missy," Alayiah spoke, Callie pouted and got into a corner in the dining room.

"What happened?" I ask, looking at someone's homework on the table, only hearing Aaliyah words to Callie., I finally find a name, it was Jonathon's.

"Johnny! Come get ya homework and put it away!" I holler, turning to look at Aaliyah now.

"She got snarky with me. All I asked, was for her to clean up her room a bit, because, I'm not sure you can walk to her bed unless you trip over toys, clothes, coloring books and stuff like that." Aaliyah explains.

Callie turns around from the corner.

"Liar!!!! You can walk in my room if you try!! Maybe you just need walking lessons!!" Ryan had just walked out of the living room as Callie finished her sentence.

"Excuse me?" Ryan questioned, quirking his eyebrow.

I eyed Callie and decided to let Ryan take care of this one.

"I'm sorry, I didn't say nothing," Callie said quickly, turning back around and facing the corner. Ryan grabbed her arm and turned her back around to face him.

"You did say something. What was it?" Ryan asked again, Callie gulped and frowned.

"I told sissy she needed walking lessons and that she was a liar and that my room wasn't messy." Callie finally spoke, her bottom lip quivering.