The Fainting.

Grayson's POV. I look back through the rear-view mirror, for the millionth time today, growling under my breath as I watch Jason and Callie pick and poke at one another.

I was currently in the car, with Ryan, Callie, and Jason.

I left the rest of the kids at home, with Aayliah.

They had better have stayed on their best behaver, otherwise, they're gonna get their asses busted.

"Callie, keep your hands to yourself, Jason, stop hollering, it is incredibly distracting and you know that's not how you act in a vehicle," I warn, once again, my lips forming a straight line, while my jaw tightens with disappointment and a bit of anger.

I didn't feel like yelling or even speaking very much today.

My throat was kinda sore, but I honestly just didn't feel like being social and that meant yelling at the two kids' in the back of the car as well.

I was driving Ryan to work, only because I was going straight past his job and it saved gas for me to just bring him.

We were only about halfway to his job and I started getting light headed and dizzy.

I hit the brakes and pulled off the side of the road, only to open my door and stumble out and barf on the side of the road.

Ryan jumped out of the car, I was already on his side of the car and my hands rested on my knees.

"Hey, I'm gonna call into work and tell them I can't come in today. I'll drive us home and get you to bed or something because you clearly are not stable enough to watch over the kids and stuff," Ryan explains, but my lightheadedness had almost taken over already, all I saw was pure black, only hearing muffled words until I couldn't see nor hear anything.

Ryan's POV. I grabbed a hold of Grayson, supporting him up a bit, but after a couple minutes, he had passed out and I knew I had to get him back to the ER.

He felt hot, which signaled to me that he probably had a fever, he was pale and I noticed when he spoke his voice sounded kinda hoarse.

My guess, he probably has strep throat, but that doesn't really explain why he passed out.

I hold him up the best I can while I open the passenger side door and settle him down in the seat, buckling him in safely and closing the door.

My main concern was to get Grayson to a hospital, get him taken care of and then call into work and tell them I have to take off.

Once I get all that settled, I can hopefully take care of the rest of the family.

I walk around the back of the car and climb into the drivers' side, turning on my left turn signal and watching through my mirrors to make sure no cars are coming while I make my way back onto the road.

I kept a close eye on the kids', along with Grayson.

The traffic had gotten worse, but thank god we weren't that far from the hospital.

I drive for a couple more minutes, going over the speed limit for sure, but I didn't honestly care right now.

I pull up right in front of the automatic doors that had big bold red letters which said 'ER'.

Two nurses, dressed in light blue scrubs came out with a wheelchair, I opened the passenger seat and they both helped me get Grayson out and placed in the wheelchair.

"Don't worry sir, I see you have kids', go park your car, take care of them and we will go ahead and get him admitted," One of the nurses' voices, giving me a small smile.