Fight Club.

Bradley's POV. This guy at school was really starting to get on my fucking nerves. He believes he is such a badass and could take anyone.

Hell, his ass would be on the ground in a few seconds if he said one snappy comment to me.

I don't take shit from people.

At the moment I was just waiting for Grayson or Ryan to come get me.

I look over my shoulder and see Blake walking in my direction.

Oh god, here he comes and his bitch ass friends.

I wasn't just about to back down.

I slide my backpack off my back and let it drop to the ground.

I have a feeling there may just be a fight.

Lots of kids were already watching us.

"Hey, short shit," Blake said with a smug smirk on his face.

I knew one day he wouldn't be able to resist the urge to start something with me. When he did, he would regret it. But, I would give him a chance to back down first.

"How about you just go on about your business and get rid of that smug look before I knock it off of your face for you," I warn threateningly, staring at him.

He doesn't scare me, he may be a bit bigger than me but I could take him in a heartbeat.

"Oh, is that a threat?" Blake questions, scowling in my direction.

Well, he had his chance to back down.

I wait just a moment and then I swing my arm hard and fast, hitting him square in the nose.

My fist immediately began to ache but that was the least of my worry.

Blake held his nose as blood ran down his hand and onto the pavement, he shot me a glare and got into fighting position.

"No, that's a promise." I glare at him and put up my fists.

I wasn't gonna take his shit like all the other kids did.

I was gonna teach him a lesson.

Before I knew it, a swarm of kids had already appeared around us.

The teachers knew not to invade on a fight, especially being it was with Blake.

Some teachers were even scared of him.

I heard my sister call out for me but I ignored, Blake threw a punch right to my gut, I buckled over from the impact then immediately threw one back at his gut, I took the opportunity as he buckled over to punch him straight in the face.

I climbed astride him when he landed on the pavement and punched him twice more in the face, he got a good punch in on me and made my lip bleed but I was getting the best of him.

"Don't fuck with me again, fuckface." I spit in his face and climbed off of him.

The teachers came running out and spotted us. I looked over at the teachers and looked back down at Blake.

"Bradley!" Aaliyah hollers, I turn around to face her as I hear her call my name, but before I know I am tackled to the ground.

I felt multiple punches to my ribcage which meant there was more than one who attacked me.

I try to guard my face as much as possible and when I finally am able to stand, my nostrils were flaring and I was beyond pissed.

I tackled one of them to the ground and then I was immediately pulled off.

"Bradley! Stop it!" Ryan yells, he had pulled me off and was holding me back.

My brain wasn't even thinking about what he was saying or anything, I was focused on beating the shit out of all of them fucktards.

Blood was running off my knuckles and now my face, I was starting to feel the pain of where they actually punched me.

Then I realized who had pulled me off and how much shit I was in when I got home. Aaliyah looked terrified and my brain was finally coming back to reality.

I yanked myself free from Ryan and walked to the car, blood was dripping off my knuckles, leaving a trail on the pavement.

Oh shit.

I stop dead in my tracks as I see Grayson in the car.

My first thought was....run.

But then I thought about what would happen and decided it wasn't worth it.

Grayson got out of the car with a worried and shocked expression on his face.

"Bradley! What happened to you?" Grayson practically shouted, eyeing my entire body.

I rolled my eyes and looked at myself.

My clothes had blood on them, my fists had blood on them and my face had blood trickling off of it from the couple of punches I took.

"I got into a fight." I motion to my body, stating the obvious.

Grayson gave me a look and checked out my body.

I shrugged off of him and got into the front seat of the car.

I just wanted to go home and get douche bag's blood off of me.

"No fucking kidding, Bradley. When we get home, you go shower then come downstairs and I will address your wounds, after that, I expect a fucking explanation." Grayson spat at me as he climbed into the driver's side.

Ryan got in the back and the entire ride home was silent and I began to feel sick to my stomach.............I know I am in for it this time.

Hey, peeps~! Woohoo!!! The first chapter is up, as you can see~! I'm so happy you guys are voting on my stories. It makes me feel so good. Sorry if it's a bit short, I just wanted to get something up for you guys. Please comment and vote. I love to hear what you guys think. If you have any ideas, prompts, or requests, feel to drop them in my inbox or the comments down below. I will be updating shortly I hope. Also, Harry Styles is playing the role of Ryan Young. I changed it just now, so I figured I would tell you guys so there is no confusion. Thanks, peeps~!