05. An Arrow To The Face

"You and Xavier seem happy."

I slipped on my shoes and grinned at Destiny. "Uh, yeah," I said, nodding my head. "We are."

"Where are you going this weekend?" Destiny asked, curiously.

"Xavier wants to try to teach me archery," I said, shrugging. "He says he's been into it since he was nine."

"Don't get an arrow to the face," Destiny said, laughing.

"You'd love to see that," I said, laughing.

"Of course!" Destiny exclaimed, laughing. "I'd give someone half a corn chip to see that."

I sighed, shaking my head, "It's a shame; I'm not even worth a full corn chip."

Destiny laughed, shaking her head, "But seriously, be careful."

"I will," I replied, looking at myself in the mirror. "How do I look?"

"Like you're going to a strip club," Destiny said, sarcastically. "Where are you going again?"

I let out a nervous laugh, "Out with Xavier."

Destiny nodded her head, "What time are you leaving?"

"At six," I replied, checking the time. "I'll probably leave to his house a little earlier though."

"I'll probably leave at five then," Destiny said, sitting up.

"You can stay if you want," I said, shrugging. "I'll probably be back home around midnight."

"That's late," Destiny said, turning to look at me. "You know what I will stay...I'll steal your wifi and free food."

I laughed, sitting down, "Take all the food you want."

Destiny pretended to wipe a fake tear, "You're a true friend."

I laughed, smacking Destiny's arm, "You're so stupid."

I grabbed my bag and set it down by the door. "I think my parents will be here early for once," I said.

"It'll be nice to see them again," Destiny said, shrugging. "Haven't seen them since your cousin's quince."

I sighed, sitting down. "They work too much."

Destiny sat up, grinning. "Yeah, but you still get to be home alone a lot."

I smiled, looking down. "Yeah, but I don't like being alone sometimes."

"I know what you mean," Destiny said, nodding her head.

"Now," Destiny said, getting comfortable. "Let's get out of this depressing mood and watch a funny movie."

I laughed, sitting down next to Destiny. "Put on the movie!

~

Once it was five-forty, I left my house and started driving to work. Today was Friday which meant there were going to be a lot of people at the club.

Eventually, I got to the club and I started getting dressed. I wore a lacy black bra with matching underwear and some black heels. I curled my hair and only applied red lipstick.

When I got on stage, I saw Xavier sitting down, smirking. I cursed under my breath and began dancing on stage. I grabbed the money from the men and would shove it in my bra.

I got off stage and started giving guys lap dances and just dance in general. I was going to give this guy a lap dance when Xavier grabbed my arm.

"What the hell, Xavier?" I said, harshly. "I'm trying to work here."