29. You did the nasty

gif: Ryan

Ryan's Pov

"Destiny," I groaned, covering my face with my pillow. "Please stop bringing this up."

"Ryan," Destiny practically shouted. "I come to your house nice and early so we can eat breakfast and I come into your room to see you and Xavier lying in bed together, naked."

I uncovered myself and slightly laughed. "Oops."

"It would of been okay," Destiny said, throwing her hands in the air. "If Xavier hadn't gotten out of bed so fast, causing me to see his ass!"

I laughed, covering my mouth.

"I HAVE SEEN MY BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND'S ASS AND I FEEL SO DIRTY NOW!" Destiny yelled. "I can't believe you did the nasty."

I laughed, clutching onto my stomach. "Well, first, Xavier has a great ass," I chuckled and Destiny gave me a look. "And second, the nasty is fun."

Destiny cringed. "Please stop."

"Hey, you brought it up." I said, putting my hand up in surrender.

Destiny shook her head, sitting down on my bed.

"Well, I'm sorry." I said, biting my lip.

"Yeah, yeah." Destiny replied, waving it off.

"Are you ready to watch supernatural now?" I asked, turning to look at her. "Or are you going to keep brining it up that we did the nasty?"

Destiny laughed, sitting down next to me. "Well, you did the nasty," she said, nodding her head. "And I must now erase Xavier's ass from my memory so let's watch the show."

I laughed, putting on the show. Destiny and I continued watching a couple episodes for a while.

"Dude, Dean is like my spirit animal," I said, grinning. "I fucking love him."

"He's hilarious," Destiny replied, nodding her head. "And Sammy is so adorable."

"I fucking love this show!" Destiny and I said in sync.

Destiny and I instantly turned to look at each other with wide eyes.

"JINKS!" We yelled in sync again.

"POKE, POKE YOU OWE ME A COKE!" I yelled, poking her arm. "AND NO TAKEIS BACKIES!"

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU OWE ME A SIX PACK!" Destiny yelled.

We laughed like crazy. "We're not normal." Destiny chuckled.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Not even close."

"Ryan, I got a serious question to ask." Destiny said, pausing the show.

"Yeah?" I said, cocking an eyebrow.

"If you were paid five million bucks to shoot me, would you?" Destiny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course!" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air. "I'd shoot you in the leg and then you shoot me in the leg so we get another five million."

"Then, after we get better we use the money to travel the world together and go to concerts!" Destiny yelled and we high fived.

"I want to travel so bad," I said, throwing my head back. "I just wish I could spend the rest of my life traveling."

"That'd be fucking amazing," Destiny replied, nodding her head. "Maybe one day..."

~

"So, is Destiny mad at me?" Xavier asked, pursing his lips together.