28. Summer just started

gif: Xavier

Xavier's Pov

"Dude, we need to have a guys night out," Felix said, giving me his serious look. "Like, ASAP."

I chuckled, fixing my books. "Whatever you say, mate."

"Well, you're always with Ryan," Felix said, nodding his head. "You need a little space from her, lover boy."

"You're so jealous," I chuckled, crossing my arms. "And we don't hang out all the time."

Felix rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "You're a fool."

I smirked, jumping on my bed. I sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"I worry for her sometimes, mate," I said, taking a quick glance at Felix.

"For Ryan?" Felix asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Since her dad died, she's been having horrible nightmares," I said, sitting up. "She'll always wake up around three-thirty in the morning, panicking. I always pick up when she calls and help her calm down. If we're together, I just comfort her."

"Why are you up at three in the morning?" Felix asked confused.

"I'm not," I replied. "I set an alarm for three in the morning so I'll be awake for her when she needs me."

Felix smiled. "Wow."

"What?" I asked, cocking my eyebrows.

"You really do love her," Felix said, nodding his head.

I grinned, thinking about Ryan. "I'm crazy about her."

"What are you planning to do today?" Felix asked, breaking the silence.

"Um, nothing," I sighed.

"Are you crazy?" Felix asked, standing up. "Summer just started, meaning we only have about three months until we're in Uni."

I cocked my eyebrows. "Your point?"

"My point is we should be doing something fun and adventurous," Felix grinned. "We should go to a water park, or the beach-"

"Ryan hates the beach," I cut Felix off. "And you know I'm not a fan of water parks."

Felix sighed. "And what do you recommend we do this Summer?"

"Go to concerts!" I shouted, standing up. "And maybe a few raves."

Felix face palmed himself. "Right," he said, looking up at me. "I forgot I'm best friends with a British guy who loves bands."

"It's a shame you forgot," I chuckled. "We should go to an All Time Low concert or five sauce - 5 seconds of Summer before you say anything - or Imagine Dragons or HONNE or Coldplay or-"

"Oh god," Felix laughed. "You kinda sound like a fangirl."

I shrugged. "I love music."

Felix sighed, throwing his head back. "I know you."

"Don't worry," I chuckled, turning on the tv. "I won't start singing off key on purpose again."

"Good," Felix replied, sitting down in the purple bean bag chair. "So, how's Ryan and the job?"

"Uh, good. I guess," I shrugged. "She told me that she was going to quit soon."

"Why?" Felix asked, taking a quick glance at me. "You don't want her dancing for other men?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's her choice, not mine. I didn't influence her in anyway," I replied. "And, I trust her."

"You ever delete that video of her?" Felix asked, smirking. "Or do you get yourself off to it?"

"Shutup," I said, putting up the volume on the tv.

Felix smirked, "That answered it all."

Ryan's Pov

Work. Work. Work. Kill me now.

I was currently back stage, waiting for Estephannie to get off stage. I was in no rush to get out there - I never actually have been.

I sighed as I looked down to my shoes. I was just tired, tired of doing this. I told Xavier that I've been thinking about quitting and I'll probably do it at the end of the week.

Once Estephannie got off stage, I took her spot. After my act, I got off stage and got dressed, ready to leave.

I walked outside and quickly ran to my car. I buckled up and drove away. It was 2am on a Monday night - or early Tuesday morning?

Once I got home, I checked in on my mom in her room - she was knocked out.

I lazily walked to my room. I took off my clothes and got dressed in one of Xavier's many band shirts that he hardly wears. I turned off my small lamp and got comfortable in bed.

Xavier's Pov

"Okay, Ryan, darling," I said, quickly getting out of bed. "I'm on my way."

"You-you don't have to come," Ryan said, her voice cracking. "I'll be okay."

I put on my shoes and shirt and grabbed my keys. "I'm already on my way, darling," I said then hung up before she could object.

I got to Ryan's house rather quickly and got in through her window - as always.

Ryan was sitting down on her bed, hugging her knees. I slowly walked over to her and sat down in front of her.

"Come here, darling," I said, opening my arms. Ryan instantly hugged me. "It's okay now, darling. Everything is okay."

Ryan wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I softly rubbed her back as she continued hugging me.

"I'm here, darling," I said, kissing her head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Ryan shook her head. Her grip on the hug loosened and then she pulled away, looking at me. Ryan cupped my cheek, looking in my eyes.

"Thank you for coming," she whispered. "It means a lot."

She dropped her hands, looking down. I cupped her cheek, softly rubbing my thumb against her cheek.

"I'm always here for you, darling," I whispered. "No matter what happens."

Ryan lightly smiled at me. I smiled and started leaning in. Ryan met me half way with the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck again.

The kiss may or may not have escalated because next thing I know I'm hovering over Ryan in just my boxers and she's in just her bra and underwear.

Ryan moaned as I found her sweet spot. She slightly tugged on my hair, causing me to let out a low groan.

"Xavier, I need you," Ryan said, trying to push my boxers down, but I moved her hands. "Now."

I smirked, looking at her. "You what?"

Ryan brought me closer to her. "I need you," she whispered against my lips. "Please."

I kissed her again and the rest is history.

~

"I love you." Ryan said, looking up at me.

I smiled, looking down at her as I traced patterns on her bare back. She was cuddled up against me.

"I love you more." I said, after admiring her beauty.

Ryan's lip formed into a crooked smile. "Impossible."

I kissed her head. "Yes, possible."

Ryan smiled.

"I wish I could stay with you like this forever," I said, breaking the silence. "Because it's perfect."

Ryan intertwined our hands, smiling. "Then, let's stay like this forever."

So, I just realized I posted the wrong chapter a couple days ago *facepalm* Anyway, I hope you guys liked this one and Merry Christmas (Eve)! I hope you all have a great day with your family and/or friends! Xx

~Jess