Chapter 1

Mom, I'm off to school! Don't miss me too much." Wooyoung giggles as he hugs his mom.

"Wooyoung, I've done this before. Besides this is your second year. I can handle being alone."

"I love you, bye!!!!" he waves one more time before driving down the street towards Yeosang's house. He met Yeosang only 2 years prior but they became best friends immediately, you know what they say. 'Opposites attract.'

"YEOSANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Wooyoung screams as he arrives at his house.

"Wooyoung. It's way too early for this. Way. too. Early." Wooyoung rolls his eyes as Yeosang hops in the car.

"Why don't you want me to drive you to school? It's only a 9-hour drive."

"Yup, 9 hours in the car with you. You know I love you but that probably won't be the case if we spend 9 hours locked in a car together." Yeosang laughs as Wooyoung starts driving to the bus stop.

"Yeah, it's probably for the best." The rest of the ride consists of them screaming Exo songs and trying to do the eve while in seatbelts. "Ok welcome to the beautiful bus station, I'll see you at school?"

"Of course... Unless I run away." Wooyoung glares at the other before they both break into a fit of laughter.

"Bye! Love you!" He waves and starts his drive.

~8 ½ hours later~

Wooyoung is basically asleep. You really shouldn't drive asleep. Bad things happen when you drive half asleep.

"OH- OH MY GOD," Wooyoung screams as his car slowly comes to a halt. He didn't realize he had been driving without any gas for the past 15 minutes. Even when his car began to shake, it hadn't become apparent to him, until now. "No no no no no no no no no please oh god." Wooyoung rests his head lightly on the steering wheel as he gives up.

I don't know if you know this but it's very rare to find help when you're driving through the middle of nowhere at midnight. Right?

< ~ >

me after coming up with this story idea:

anyways the first few chapters are kinda short but it gets better I promise!

have a nice day!!!!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜