Chapter 5

hola! I'm back. this chapter is just an angsty filler but everything is resolved by the end🥰
I don't have the wherewithal to be having an angsty story. Also Sunwoo is a little bit of a bad guy in this chapter but he's literally my baby so just like ignore that, and stan the boyz.

< ~ >

"So... nice party?" Mingi lets the last guest out and turns to see Yunho glaring at him. He scratches his neck and walks towards the bed area.

"Song Mingi. I've known you for 10 years. I know when you're happy, sad, uncomfortable, angry, but most importantly I know when you're lying. So please, do you care to explain what's happening?" Yunho says angrily.

"I don't know what you mean... I-"

"MINGI SHUT UP. I'm serious. You said you liked me and yet you can't date me? What the hell does that even mean? I care about you so much Min you know that and so if you honestly don't care for me then just say it, we can be just friends. Please just tell me what's happening." Yunho says with tears in his eyes. He's surprised when Mingi falls on his bed, shaking and crying. "O-oh my god are you having a panic attack? Oh Min I'm so sorry, here just breathe ok." he sits down next to him and rubs his back, trying to calm him down.

"J-just g-gimme a m-minute and i-i'll e-explain." Mingi stutters.

"Shhh it's ok, take all the time you need." The younger just nods and hugs Yunho tightly. After a while, he's breathing normally and tries to unfurrow himself from Yunho but he just pulls Mingi in tighter.

"Do you want to explain now?" Yunho says quietly.

"You know a few years ago when Sunwoo asked you on a date but it was my birthday so you said no?" Mingi asks, muffled in Yunho's chest.

"Yeah, do you think I still like Sunwoo cause I don't, never liked him that much anyway." Yunho says pulling away from Mingi.

"No. After you said no he uh, cornered me, and well-" Mingi pauses to breathe.

"You don't have to go on if it's to much right now."

"No, I owe you an explanation. Anyways he cornered me and he said that I'm always going to hold you back. I told him that I liked you and that I was going to ask you out that day b-but, he said that if we dated I would be holding you back from a million more people that deserve you and he's right, you're so amazing Yunho and there are so many people that would be lucky to have you. I knew he was right too, deep in my heart. My anxiety already holds you back from being the adventurous free spirit that you are and if we were together that would be accelerated. I love you more than anything Yunho and that's why we can't be together." Yunho sat there listening to Mingi while tears spilled out of his eyes.

"M-mingi you can't make that choice for me. I know I love you! I want to be with you. You're not holding me back, I'm going to help you get out. A few years ago you couldn't even talk to other people, Min you were just at a party! I'm telling you I know how to help you." Yunho says, feelings pouring out. ( SaY yOu lOvE mE, SaY YoU LoVe mE 세계의 끝까지 )

"But I don't want you to help me. I want to support you! I can't do that if I'm constantly having a panic attack or a mental breakdown. I want to be with you so badly and yet it just wouldn't work and then I would lose my best friend and I can't lose you...I just can't." Yunho looks up at Mingi, his tears finally stopping.

"What if we just tried? A trial period, and after if you really don't think it'll work we can pretend it never even happened and we can go back to being friends, please Min please." Yunho pleads.

"Ok."

"Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleas- what?" Yunho stops abruptly.

"I said ok, let's try." Yunho leaps into Mingi's lap and hugs him tightly. Mingi slightly chuckles and wraps his arms around Yunho.

"Really, like really really? Cause I know it might be too much for you o-or maybe you-" Mingi slowly brings Yunho into his lips and pulls his waist towards him. They stay like that for a while before Wooyoung comes into the room.

"Hey, guys oh- sorry I'll just uh, I'll yeah bye." Wooyoung walks out of the room but Yunho stops him.

"Hey no it's ok, this is your room too. Mingi was just leaving... right Min?" Mingi nods and leaves the room. Once Mingi leaves Wooyoung flops down on his bed and smirks at Yunho who's still blushing. They had gotten to know each other more at the party and instantly became good friends due to their big personalities.

"Sooo, what was that?! Last time I checked you two were just friends in denial." Wooyoung screams, jumping up and throwing a pillow at Yunho.

"I KNOWWW! He's the sweetest little bean ugh I love him more than anything! He said he didn't want to date me cause he would be holding me back from better, more available people which is dumb but understandable. Anyways a few shouts and cries later he agreed to a trial run, so yeah." Yunho's excitement slowly decreased throughout his sentence.

"I know there's something else, what is it?

"It's just that..." Yunho stops for a second, choosing his words carefully so he doesn't make Mingi sound bad. "I trust Mingi more than anyone in the world but he tends to not be able to sustain a relationship for longer than a month. His partners leave sadder than when they come because they're losing a really great person." He sighs.

"Well from what I've seen today Mingi cares about you a lot. I think, based on what you and San have told me, you're special to him, he wouldn't want to hurt you." Wooyung explains. Yunho nods before his eyes light up.

"So, what is the deal with you and San? You seem pretty close for people that just met." Wooyoung starts blushing but composes himself and laughs it off.

"Someone could say the same about us too, right?" anygays goodnight! Gotta get that 12 hours of sleep!" Wooyoung abruptly turns off the lights and nestles himself into his blankets.

"I thought it was 8 hour-"

"Night!" Yunho laughs and lays down. "I'll have to dig more into that..."

< ~ >

annnddd.... scene omg I literally wanted to make yungi mad at each other for like 2 sentences but I didn't cause self control🤪

 scene omg I literally wanted to make yungi mad at each other for like 2 sentences but I didn't cause self control🤪

anyways have an amazing day!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜