Chapter 23

heeeyyyy sorry for not posting in a while! 

< ~ >

Both the boys sleep in a bit, waking up around 10:30. Wooyoung wakes up first so he gets himself a bowl of cereal and goes on his phone while he waits for San to wake up. Only a few minutes pass before San wakes up.

"Good morning Woo." San gives Wooyoung a small smile as he sits down.

"Oh good morning Sannie! Are you feeling ok?" San nods as he yawns, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket in the center of the table.

"Yeah I'm good, sometimes I overreact to things it's ok." San's phone starts ringing and his eyes light up when he sees who's calling.

< italics are english >

Hi Jacob!!...I'm good and you?....That's great! Is Kevin coming as well? Wow! I can't wait!...bye!" San ends the call, looking over he sees Wooyoung staring at him in awe.

"You just...woah. I didn't know you spoke english."

"Oh well I'm not fluent." San says shyly.

"What?! That sounded pretty fluent to me. How'd you get such a good accent?" Wooyoung asks, completely enthralled.

"I studied a lot in school and I had two really good English speaking friends. That's who just called." San says happily.

"Were Yunho and Mingi friends with them too?" Wooyoung asks.

"Yeah we were like a little group, I always felt like a fifth wheel though." San laughs, fondly reminiscing on memories.

"Awww cute!" Wooyoung says before segwaying into another topic. "So what do you want to do today?" He asks.

"I don't really have anything to do... Do you have plans?" San says tiredly, yawning mid-sentence.

"I thought maybe we could go see a movie or something but are you sure you're ok after last night?" Wooyoung asks dolefully.

"Yeah that's just an autism thing I guess, I just overthink every so often but don't worry about me." San scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

"But I want to worry about you. Sannie, I won't ever judge you so you can be open with me, ok?" Wooyoung slowly but assertively grabs San's hand and looks at him, not directly in his eyes but at him.

"Ok, thank you Woo." San blushes, rubbing his finger along Wooyoung's hand. They sit there for a while, taking in the company. The door handle jingles as Yunho walks in, by himself for once.

"Wooyoung, San, hello!" Yunho smiles as he comes inside, putting his backpack down next to the shoe rack.

"Hi yuyu! How were your parents?" San says as he offers Yunho a granola bar.

"Me and Min are about to go eat but thanks! and my parents are good! They're thinking about getting a lake house down south." He sits down next to Wooyoung as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Look, it's so pretty!" He scrolls through the pictures of the house showing them off to the two boys. They all scroll through the pictures and admire the beautiful house. "My parents said Mingi and I could use it whenever we like so we should all go up there and hang out one weekend!"

"Oh my god yeah we should! That sounds amazing, maybe next weekend?" Wooyoung suggests.

"That sounds like so much fun! Hey where's Mingi?" San asks.

"Oh he's at his dorm, his roommate wanted to talk to him." Yunho responds calmly as they all don't think much of it. The three boys casually carry on with their days not knowing what was going on just a few dorms away.

 The three boys casually carry on with their days not knowing what was going on just a few dorms away

OoOOoOOOoo who knows whats cominggggg

not me lol

actually i do...

welp

have a lovely day/night!

byeeeee💜