Chapter 19

^^ me watching clips from the ateez seoul concert 

sdkjfljksgfldjsxgh anyways hiiiiii!! i'm back with more of this shit that people like for some reason👀 ummm TYSM FOR 2K READS THATS CRAZY DJGKLFSXJGHLDSFGJ OMG ILYYY

< ~ >

"Um hi." Changbin says with a frazzled Felix sitting on his lap. Wooyoung and San had gone to San's dorm since they were kicked out of Wooyoung's dorm, not expecting to catch Changbin mid-makeout.

"Hi bin...hi" San says awkwardly.

"Hey, this is Felix." He says pointing at the other boy.

"Yeah I figured." San snorts. Wooyoung and Felix laugh as Changbin starts blushing.

"Oh my god no you're actually so cute! Very much my friend's type, are you sin-" Changbin elbows Felix, glancing over at San. Felix 'aahs' before turning back to Wooyoung. He jumps off Changbins lap grabbing Wooyoung's hand and pulls him away from San.

"Ignore that last part."

"Oh thanks? You're really pretty too!" Wooyoung and Felix become fast friends as San and Changbin awkwardly watch them.

< ~ >

"YOU CONFESSED?!" Felix gasps, cutting off Wooyoung's story mid-sentence. San blushes, and Changbin just sits there confused.

"Oh wait so he knows you like him?" Changbin asks San quietly.

"Yeah, I told him like an hour ago." San explains.

Changbin coughs uncomfortably before asking, "D-did you come here to hook up....c-cause we could go-" San eyes widen at the thought.

"No! We came here cause Woo got kicked out of his dorm!" San says, slightly raising his voice.

"Ok..." Changbin smirks. "Lixie do you want to stay here or go to Jinnie and Seungmin's dorm?"

"Can we stay please! I think Wooyoung is bestie material." Felix pleads, giving Changbin puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." As always Changbin bows down to the sweetness that is Lee Felix. Felix's eyes light up as he goes to find a game in the drawer on the other side of Changbin's bed.

"Bin you got a good one, protect him or I'll break your knees." Wooyoung threatens.

"I- Woo I thought we were childhood besties!" Changbin cries out. Wooyoung laughs, patting his back.

"Welp, sucks for you." Wooyoung laughs.

"I found uno-" Felix starts.

"NO!" Changbin yells, taking the card box and throwing them across the room. "I saw you and Chan playing, we aren't doing that."

Felix pouts before moving on. "Fine then, I found the switch, you have Just Dance, right? He asks his boyfriend.

"I think so." He searches through his game card holder before pulling out the game card. "Damn, I haven't played in so long."

"Let's play!" San says, finishing his explanation to Yunho. They set the game up, Changbin going against Wooyoung first.

"You're going down Bin." Wooyoung laughs, immediately starting Fancy by Twice. "This is my shit."

"Sure, Woo." He did. He did in fact, go down. "How-"

"I'm just amazing." Wooyoung smiles, handing the controller to San.

"Alright! Two of the best dance majors going head to head in the battle of a lifetime! Who? Will? Win?!?!?!" Changbin says in an annoyed sports announcer voice, turning on Kill This Love by Blackpink.

By the end they were both sweating with at least 12,000 points to their names. San ended up winning the rematch after the first round was too close to call.

"Yesss!" Wooyoung cheers coming up to San. "Good job!"

"Thank you woo! Anyone care to challenge the master?" San playfully asks, Felix groans while Changbin and Wooyoung just roll their eyes. "Didn't think so." He laughs.

"ANYWAYS it's getting late Lixie I should take you home." Changbin says, getting up.

"Awww I want to stay." Felix pouts.

"Nope your mom already hates me, I'm not taking you home late." Changbin responds, dragging Felix up towards the door.

"Fineeee." Felix groans, putting his shoes on. "Bye bestiesss!" He smiles and blows a kiss before Changbin pulls him out of the dorm. San and Wooyoung laugh before looking at each other.

"I should probably go too, I have class in the morning." Wooyoung said sadly.

"Ok... do you want me to walk you back?" San asks.

"No, I'm ok. Good night Sannie! I had a lot of fun today." Wooyoung cautiously gives San a quick hug before pulling away.

"Me too! Good night Woo." San smiles, closing the door behind Wooyoung. Once he's gone San lets out a breath, sliding down and sitting at the foot of the door. "Woah...he's so...woah."

< ~ >

Wooyoung stares dreamily at the stars, walking back to his dorm, not looking ahead of himself. He bumps into a guy causing his phone to drop out of his hand.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Wooyoung apologizes, handing the guy his phone.

"It's ok, don't worry about it." The guy responds.

"No, I should make it up to you or something." Wooyoung smiles.

"Ok give me your phone number, I'll text you!" Wooyoung doesn't think much of the request, typing his number into the mysterious guy's phone.

"What's your name?" The guy asks, taking his phone back.

"Jung Wooyoung, what's yours?"

"Byungchan, Choi Byungchan." He smiles and walks away. "I'll text you!" He calls out from behind him.

"Well that was weird." Wooyoung thinks to himself. "But hey I got a new friend!" He returns to his dorm, quietly closing the door behind him so Yunho doesn't wake up. He gets ready for bed and grabs his phone, burrowing himself under the blankets.

Me

Gn Sannie <333

Sannie <3

Gn woo<3

Pleased with the outcome of the day, Wooyoung slowly succumbs to the night. 

y'all im dying like- why is life such a struggle???? I'm only a freshman shit shouldn't be this hard yet

AnYwAyS have a nice day/night!!

byeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜