Chapter 38

Hi guys! school started and it's literally the worst already omlll
alsoalsoalso lmk if you guys want a character interview thing after this ends cuz i think that might be a little fun! I'm so sorry for the slow updates... I'm really trying but I promise I'll write the ending soon!

< ~ > 

"Why wouldn't you tell me, you know I would've helped you out." San says quietly, trying to be patient with Jongho but inside he was really worried.

"I didn't want to worry you. Plus by the time I realized it was a problem, I didn't think there was a way out of it. I'm sorry Sannie, I wish I had known better."

"If I could add in..." Wooyoung says carefully, Jongho nods so he continues. "I am so sorry that happened to you sweetie. It's not my place to say but Yeosang has had some experiences similar so I really think you should try talking to him, if you want of course."

"Are you sure he even wants to talk to me anymore?" Jongho asks softly.

"Of course! He likes you so much and only wants the best for you." Wooyoung smiles, patting Jonho on the shoulder.

"Oh, I didn't know. Ok... I'm going to call him and ask him to come back to our dorm, thank you guys." Wooyoung and San nod and Jongho leaves, pulling out his phone to call Yeosang while wiping his eyes.

"God, I help that goes well for him!" Wooyoung says, scooting over on the couch to lay his head on San's shoulder. San pulls his legs up and sits cross-legged on the couch while also putting his arm around Wooyoung so he is more comfortable.

"Yeah me too but I think it will. They're both really great and even if thy don't start dating right now, they will at some point." Wooyoung nods but then yawns, still tired from his run. "Did you come over for a reason?"

Wooyoung's head perks up at San's bluntness. "Not really, should I go?"

"No! No, it's ok, I was just wondering. I only had one class today and it was this morning so I'm free." San smiles and gently guides Wooyoung's head back towards San's shoulder. Wooyoung wraps his arms around San's chest and slowly starts to fall asleep.

< ~ >

"Yeo I'm still really sorry..." Jongho says. Yeosang is resting his hand on Jongho's lap as he is leaning his back against the couch. They had been talking and explaining everything for almost an hour before deciding to try things out.

"Dude, I thought I told you not to apologize it's al out in the open now, we're good I promise." Yeosang says, playing with the rips in Jongho's jeans.

"But I don't know if it's all out of me..."

"Title of your sex tape-"

"You gotta stop hanging out with San and Wooyoung!" Jongho laughs, swatting Yeosang's arm away from his leg.

"Whatever, I promise you I'm ok and unless you're secretly a murderer, I think you've told me everything that's really important... right?" Yeosang asks glancing up and jongho.

Jongho looks down at Yeosang before giving him a kiss on the cheek and quietly saying, "yeah, you're right. Everything's good. Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for? Not being able to control the fact that I like you?" Yeosang giggles.

"No, just for being so understanding. I know it's hard to date someone neurodivergent and you're so pretty I'm sure there are people swooning over you every day and with all that you still chose to pursue me... it makes me feel pretty damn special." Jongho gleams.

"I hate to disrupt this perfect picture of me that you've painted but I promise there aren't that many people swooning over me, and even if there were I would still chose you, you goofball." Yeosang messes up Jongho's hair before jumping up and sticking out his hand. "C'mon I'm in the mood for some boba."

Jongho laughs before taking Yeosang's hand and getting up, "when aren't you?" 

sorry for the short chapter!!
I hope you have a great day/nighttt

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜