Chapter 34

i'm very much gone and very much jetlagged, how absurdly silly goofy of me teehee... I read more than half of Love Hypothesis on the plane but stopped cause the main love interest reminds me of my crush anyhoo here's a chapter...

ALSO COMPLETELY UNRELATED IM GOING TO SEE P1HARMONY ON FEBRUARY 1ST AND IM SO SO SO EXCITED. 

< ~ >

"Did you have fun today?" San asks sweetly, once they get home. The two boys and San's dad had been out all day. They went to the beach and took a hike down towards a river, then had a picnic and had just gotten back.

"It was amazing, your dad is so much fun! And oh my god, it's so pretty here I literally never wanna leave." Wooyoung says cuddling up into the corner of San's bed. He was extremely tired from their adventurous day. He grabs his phone to text Yeosang back as San starts talking again.

"I'm glad you had a good time, I figured tomorrow we could do something, um, just the two of us? My dad has to go to work anyways." San suggests, taking his shirt off to change. Wooyoung looks up from his phone and his jaw gapes open, almost drooling a bit at San's perfectly toned abs.

"Uh- yea... that... um..." Wooyoung trips over his words so badly that San stops putting his shirt on, leaving it hanging around his neck, and looks up at him quizzically.

"Do you not want to? I didn't do anything wrong though." San states.

"Nonono, you're um, you're really hot that's all." Wooyoung says, blushing profusely.

"Oh," San says, he starts to blush as well. "T-thanks Woo. You're pretty fine as well."

Wooyoung grabs San's hands, looking up at him to silently ask for permission. San softy nods and Wooyoung pulls him onto the bed with him. Wooyoung sits up and throws a leg over San's legs, hovering over San's lap. San softly cups Wooyoung's face and pulls him towards his lips. Wooyoung pulls away and runs his hands through San's slightly outgrown hair, pushing it away from his face before he goes back to kiss San. After a few minutes they pull away from each other, needing to breathe. "God Wooyoung, I'm obsessed with you."

Wooyoung giggles while catching his breath, "You're what?"

"I'm actually obsessed with you, like I hate not being around you for too long, you're just amazing." San repeats, he hooks his hands around his waist as Wooyoung lays his head down on San's chest.

"God, I'm glad you said it cause I'm obsessed with you too." Wooyoung says, tiredly. He was basically falling asleep at this point.

"You're my favorite person in the world." San says, reaching over to his bedside table to turn off the lamp.

"Aww San, why are you being so sweet right now?" Wooyoung asks, "you're my favorite too, if that wasn't clear."

"I don't know, you just bring it out of me I suppose." San whispers, he pulls the blanket over the two of them, both of them slipping into a deep sleep.

< ~ >

Wooyoung wakes up right before San's dad leaves. He slips out of San's grip still around his waist and goes towards the kitchen, finding San's dad finishing up his coffee and looking at something on his phone. He looks up and smiles at Wooyoung before motioning at the seat next to him. Wooyoung sits down next to him, rubbing his eyes and grabbing the coffee pot and empty cup from across the counter.

"Good morning Mr. Ch- oh, Jongcheol! How'd you sleep?" Wooyoung asks, pouring himself some coffee, doing anything to not spill it even though he was insanely tired.

"I slept pretty well, thanks for asking! How about yourself?" Jongcheol asks.

"I slept really well. Yesterday really tired me out." Wooyoung says.

"I see, tell me something." Jongcheol starts, putting his coffee down and turning to face Wooyoung. "What exactly is going on with you and San. I'm sure you're not using him or anything, you seem too sweet for that but I've never seen Sannie so open and comfortable with someone. Honestly, I just want to know your secret." He has a soft smile while saying all of this but Wooyoung can tell he is serious.

"I care about San more than anyone else, he's such an amazing, well spoken, smart person and I really can't imagine my future without him in it in some way. As for our relationship, I'm hoping we can start moving forward with it soon. San just felt comfortable around me, I always respected his boundaries and maybe that's what it was? I don't really know I'm sorry." Wooyoung says, kindly answering his question.

"Well then, you obviously know what you're doing. I feel like I can trust you so much, I'm so glad you're in his life." Jongcheol smiles and pulls Wooyoung into a bear hug. "Always come to me if you need something, alright? I don't know if your father is around or not but if he isn't you can think of me as a father figure."

Wooyoung nods into his shoulder, tearing up a bit. "Thank you, I promise you I will do everything I can to keep San safe."

"Now hold on there, you don't have an obligation to take care of him or anything, you know. He is a fully grown person and I spent his whole life making sure he would be able to take care of himself because that's what he asked, that's what he said he wanted." Jongcheol says, holding Wooyoung by his shoulders.

"I don't feel an obligation, I just want to. I care about him and want him to feel safe and loved, I'm not forcing myself to do anything I don't want to." Wooyoung smiles, thinking of San.

"Good to know, alright I gotta get to work before I start crying." Jongcheol lets out a deep chuckle, grabbing his bag and walking towards the door. "Call if you need anything."

"Thanks!" Wooyoung says, before Jongcheol smiles once more and walks out of the house. The second he leaves, Wooyoung bursts into tears, looking down at his lap. 

< ~ >

graciassss

i love seonghwa ehehe

Have a wonderful day/night

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜💜💜