Chapter 32

heYYYyYYyYYyyYYyYYy hehe
I'm back 😋
ateez concert in t-6 days sdfkhljkahdfl omg im gonna sob
enjoy this storyyyyy

After that night everyone had a tough week. Having a knife to your throat or even just watching that happen to your friend is insanely traumatic so they had all been to the school's counselor at least once. Wooyoung had gone twice, once with and once without San because he was really worried about how San was responding to what had happened. San had been insanely protective over Wooyoung, worrying about everything he does and where he goes and it overwhelmed Wooyoung a bit. As much as he was touched that San cared this much, he really didn't feel unsafe anymore and wanted to move past the whole situation and more importantly move their relationship forward, as did San. San was actually on his way over to Wooyoung's dorm room to ask him a very important question.

As San walks over to his dorm he tries to calm down because he doesn't want to overwhelm Wooyoung or hurt him in any way. He cared about Wooyoung a lot and wanted to move forward with him. He knocks on the door and waits as he hears Wooyoung shuffle around on the other side of the door.

"San?" Wooyoung asks, surprised to see him pretty early in the morning on Friday. San takes a moment to appreciate Wooyoung's adorable face when he had just awoken. His hair was still messy and he was in a big t-shirt and shorts.

"Hi! Can I come in?" San asks.

"Yeah, c'mon in. Yunho spent the night with Mingi." Wooyoung says moving aside so that San could come in. "Can I hug you?"

"Of course." San smiles while walking into Wooyoung's arms. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah? What's up?" Wooyoung asks as they both sit down on the bed.

"Well first, I wanted to say sorry for being so intense about the whole Byungchan situation, I was really worried about you and I just wanted to be safe, I didn't mean to overwhelm you." San says quietly, looking down at his lap.

"Hey." Wooyoung says, grabbing San's hand. "Don't worry about it, I knew you were just worried it's ok. It was really nice to see that you cared." Wooyoung smiles.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're all good. Um, the second thing was... I was wondering if you wanted to come up to my old neighborhood tomorrow and I could, like, take you on a date... maybe, since we have next Monday and Tuesday off anyways?" San asks nervously.

"That sounds amazing, I'd love to!" Wooyoung says excitedly.

"Um my place is like nine hours away tho... would you be ok with taking that long of a drive? It's completely ok if you don't want to... actually we can do something else if-" San starts to say quickly back-tracking his offer.

"No, that sounds good. Don't worry!" Wooyoung says, comforting San by rubbing his back. "Sannie... you're so cute."

"Noooo don't do that!" San pouts.

"You're too adorable and I can't wait to spend time with you, so you don't need to stress, ok?" Wooyoung asks.

"Mkay, thanks." San says. After a minute of silence, he realizes how they're sitting on the bed. Wooyoung and he have their backs against the headboard and Wooyoung's arm is around San's shoulder as he rests against Wooyoung's chest. "I'm so comfortable around you. It's so confusing to me."

"Really? I'm glad, I always want you to be comfortable with me." Wooyoung smiles rubbing San's shoulder firmly.

< the next day >

Once his classes end, San runs back to his dorm to pack his stuff up and say his goodbyes to Yunho and Mingi. He sprints up the stairs to his room and enters to find Mingi and Yunho legitimately wrestling on the ground. "Hi guys." San says casually, closing the door behind him and walking around the two guys on the ground.

"Oh hi Sannie!" Mingi says, getting up from the ground to greet San.

"What were you guys doing?" San asks, grabbing his bag from underneath his bed.

"Mingi said he could beat me in an arm wrestle but then it escalated to normal wrestling and I'm pretty sure it would've escalated to something else if you hadn't come in-" Yunho giggles.

"OK well then! I'm going to visit my dad for the break, do you guys need me to bring anything back?" San interrupts, completely changing the topic.

"No we're good, just tell your dad we say hi!" Mingi smiles. Yunho agrees but also asks for bagels from their favorite cafe a few blocks away from their old elementary school.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go grab Wooyoung and then we're gonna go. Bye!" San smiles, grabbing his bag and running out of the room.

"Bye San!" Yunho and Mingi speak at the same time. San walks over to Wooyoung's dorm to find him locking his door.

"Oh perfect timing! I was just about to text you." Wooyoung says, smiling at San.

"Are you ready?" San asks, grabbing Wooyoung's hand. Wooyoung blushes but nods, looking away from San. "Alright let's go!" 

< ~ >

what a silly little story
i hope you enjoyed!!

what a silly little storyi hope you enjoyed!!

Have a wonderful day/night

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜💜💜