Chapter 37

She has officially risen from the grave! yk I had to come back for the p1harmony comeback lol 

I made so many excuses BUT i got straight a's and finished with a 4.2 gpa so I think it was worth it 

alsoooo this story is slowly coming to a close so if there's anything you want to see (storylines, characters, little plot fillers, literally anything) speak now or forever hold your peace... 

ok now go read!

< ~ >

As the sun set across the lake, Wooyoung was reminded of the first time he and San hung out on their own. The peacefulness swells over them like a tidal wave crashing down on a beach. Being around Wooyoung was like being drugged to San, it took over his entire mind and he was just in a state of constant bliss.

"Youngie?" San asks as he sits up, carefully sliding out from underneath Wooyoung's head.

"Hm? What's up Sannie?" Wooyoung responds, sitting across from the other. San takes a deep breath and looks at Wooyoung's chest.

"I really like you... a lot and I don't know if you want this... or if you have just been playing with me? I'm not super good at deciphering emotions and stuff but um, I really want to be your boyfriend? And I'd really like for you to be mine." San smiles, looking back down at his lap. Wooyoung laughs and San looks up horrified.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to laugh, it's just you're so cute. Sannie, I would love to be your boyfriend." Wooyoung says, placing his hand on San's cheek to kiss him.

"Really?! I'm so happy, oh my god. Are you really sure?" San says.

"I'm so sure. I really care about you and I think that we're in a good place to elevate our relationship." Wooyoung says, beaming at San. San flips his leg over and straddles Wooyoung, gently cupping his face, and lightly pecking him all over. Wooyoung smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around San's waist.

They sit on the ground for a couple more hours, talking, staring, and doing whatever they could to keep the moment going. Once Wooyoung starts falling asleep, San decides it's time to start packing and leave.

"Woo, c'mon we're gonna go," San says quietly, shaking the half-asleep boy.

"Hm? Oh yeah, ok." Wooyoung responds, rubbing his eyes as he gets up. They walk over to the car, throw the stuff in the back, and get in. The ride back is quiet, but peaceful like the first time they were driving back from the beach. They absolutely adored each other's company and every time they were alone they just had the best time. Once they got back, San looked over at Wooyoung but he was completely knocked out. San smiles, stretching over to kiss Wooyoung's cheek before getting out of the car. He puts all the stuff from the car inside the house before he comes back out and picks up Wooyoung.

Wooyoung stirs in San's arm but doesn't wake up so San keeps slowly walking into San's room. He places Wooyoung on the bed, then gets changed himself.

< ~ >

Two weeks had passed since that weekend and everything had been going perfectly. They were so happy together, spending every waking moment together. They visited Wooyoung's mom and she absolutely adored San, showing him every embarrassing picture and telling him every sweet story about Wooyoung. They had just been having the best time and San was so scared he was going to do something to mess it up.

"Sannie!" Wooyoung said, knocking on his door before walking in. "Hi baby, what are you doing?"

San kisses Wooyoung's forehead and pulls Wooyoung into a hug. "I just got from a run, sorry if I'm a little sweaty. What's up?"

"I was bored so I wanted to come over and-" Before Wooyoung finishes Jongho barges in, flailing his hands and biting his lip.

San pulls away from Wooyoung as he walks over to Jongho, asking him what's wrong. "Y-Yeosang asks me out... a-and I j-just ran out cause i d-didn't know w-what to do. I-I like him so much b-but I'm so scared i-it's going to happen again." Jongho stutters.

"Jongho, sweetie, I don't know what happened to you so I don't really know how to help." San explains. "Are you ok with Wooyoung knowing as well?"

"Y-yeah I forgot that you didn't know, and Wooyoung is fine, as long as you trust him I do as well. I don't even know where to b-begin..." Jongho starts, San rubs his back and tries to calm him down. San leads Jongho towards the couch, motioning for all of them to sit before he starts talking again.

Jongho takes a deep breath and continues, "I was dating this girl for a while a-and she just was so horrible. She was so emotionally abusive and when I tried to break up with her she hit me and just left. For like a year and a half I put up with her but she would yell at me whenever I was having a hard time and tried to get me to up my prescription so she wouldn't have to deal with my mood swings. I tried to explain to her how that just wasn't how it worked but she would never listen. She told me that no one would want to date me ever again and that she was the only would who would ever put up with me. I'm so scared that Yeosang might change or not want to put up with me anymore but I like him so much." Jongho explains, he takes a shaky breath and finally looks up from his lap for the first time since he started talking.

"Oh jongho..." San says quietly. 

welp

welp... I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day/night

byeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
(you get extra hearts cuz you waited so long)