Chapter 33

look at me actually uploading

yall I went to the ateez concert and it was the most amazing thing in the entire world and I love them god they're great! I cried during dazzling light AND mist and also theyre hot.

< ~ >

The drive was long, and if Wooyoung was being really honest, boring. He didn't want to distract San while he drove so he stayed quiet for the most part, other than a few conversations here and there. Wooyoung had offered to drive multiple times but San politely refused, saying that Wooyoung needed rest. But nevertheless, they had gotten to San's house, at an ungodly hour of the night, and quietly snuck in, trying not to wake up San's dad. While they're bringing their bags in, Wooyoung trips, falling onto the ground, knocking over a plastic plant on his way down. San snorts and lends him a hand but instead of getting up Wooyoung pulls him down onto him. San gasps, laughing while he straddles Wooyoung. "I can't believe you just did that." San chuckles.

"Well believe it, cause now you're right down here with me." Wooyoung giggles. He wraps his arms around San's lower waist, pulling him closer to him.

"Uh huh..." San says quietly, slowly moving closer to Wooyoung, kissing him slowly. Their lips move in sync together, passionately kissing each other hungrily. After a few minutes, San pulls away, "C'mon, it's late and you definitely need to get some sleep." Wooyoung nods, letting San help pull him up and lead him down the hall toward his room. San was right, Wooyoung was insanely tired so once he got to San's room he just got in bed and crashed. At some point, he feels San's arm snake around his waist and his head lay on his chest. Once they shift around once more, they finally fall asleep.

< ~ >

The next morning, San yawns as he hears a knock at the door. "San?" He hears his dad ask.

"Yeah?" He answers, stretching, debating whether to move away from Wooyoung, whose leg is over his and his arm is on his chest. "You can come in."

The door opens and his dad slips in, quietly closing the door behind him when he sees Wooyoung asleep next to San. "Good morning bud. How was your trip up here?"

"It was good, very chill. Wooyoung was really tired though, he fell asleep the second we got here." San says, smiling as he looks down at him.

"That's good, I'm glad he got some sleep. I'm proud of you Sannie, not only are you out there socializing, being good with touch, and thinking about others, but you also brought home a cute boyfriend like I told you to." His dad chuckles at his joke and San just rolls his eyes.

"I know he's cute thank you, but he's not my boyfriend yet so shush." His dad just ignores him and beams at his son and his little friend.

"Alright, whatever you say. Come on down to breakfast whenever he wakes up but don't rush, I'm just gonna toast some bagels when y'all wake up." He says. San nods and his dad walks out.

Once the door shuts, San looks down at Wooyoung again but gets surprised when he sees him looking back at him. "So you do think I'm cute." Wooyoung smirks, reminding San of one of their first conversations.

"Mmmm I don't remember saying that." San says, shrugging as he sits up.

"Oh please, I just heard you say it. It was a very nice thing to wake up to." Wooyoung smiles.

"I think you might've hit your head when you fell last night Woo, we should get that checked out." San says straight-faced, not breaking character.

"Alright well just know, I think you're quite cute too." Wooyoung says quietly, looking out the window that's next to San's bed.

San looks over at Wooyoung pouting, so he softly grabs his chin and pulls Wooyoung towards him, gently kissing him on the lips. Wooyoung blushes and turns away once San lets go of his chin. "You're so adorable Woo, I can't even begin to describe it."

"So are you..." Wooyoung says as he gets flushed. "Now we should go eat, not cause I'm embarrassed or anything um-"

"Sureeee." San says laughing, "let's go you're about to have the most amazing bagels in the world. San and Wooyoung leave the room and go out to the kitchen to find San's dad sitting at the island table.

"Good morning, Wooyoung, right?" San's dad asks. Wooyoung nods politely, trying to be respectful. "I'm Mr. Choi but you can call me Jongcheol, it's really nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you as well, you've raised such an amazing person so I was quite excited to meet you!" Wooyoung says, slyly slipping in a compliment.

"Aww, that's sweet. San told me a lot about you. So I'm glad to put a name to a face. Now come, we have some great bagels for you to try." He says, handing Wooyoung and San plates. San blushes and elbows his dad and walks around him toward the toaster. They sit down and eat, making casual conversation about random things like school, Wooyoung's hometown, and their friends.

"San, I just realized you have so many legos around the house! These are so cool." Wooyoung mentions as he looks around the living room.

"Oh yeah, I had a pretty bad hyper fixation on legos and stuff when I was younger and my dad just completely funded it." San laughs, Mr. Choi lets out a deep chuckle and pats San's back.

"Of course, you put so much work into doing all your therapies, if you wanted to fixate on legos then I was going to let you." Mr. Choi says matter of factly.

"That's so cute. I love your bedazzled daily schedule as well." Wooyoung observes, tilting his head towards the bright pink glittery schedule on the fridge.

"Well duh, if I'm going to be a basic gay and have a disorder, I'm gonna do it well." San remarks.

Wooyoung throws his head back as he shakes with laughter. "As you shouldddd, that's so iconic of you."

"Alright kids, you wanna go do something fun?" 

< ~ > 

hehhehe

Have a wonderful day/night

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜💜💜