Chapter 13

hiiii im sorry for not updating!! life has been...something lol
hopfully you've watched the real but if you haven't go do itttt they all look amazing
ne gays on the the story

note: read the comments i did some...editing

< ~ >

"Yuyu, Mingi we're back!" Wooyoung calls out into the dorm, he then turns to San and gets on his knees.

"Sannie, please don't make me do this please please plea-" Yunho and Mingi walk out of the bedroom with concerned but intrigued looks on their faces.

"Well what's happening here?" Mingi asks, Wooyoung gets up and brushes himself off. "I could ask you the same now couldn't I, Mingi." Wooyoung says, pointing to Mingi's half unbuttoned shirt. Mingi laughs and walks back into the bedroom, presumably to button his shirt.

"A-anyways how was your dat-" Wooyoung glares at Yunho. "D- breakfast?"

"Da breakfast was great thanks." San giggles. "Though there was this girl who kept hitting on me and that wasn't great."

Yunho frowns, "was she not nice?" He asks as Mingi comes back with a fully buttoned shirt, rejoining the conversation.

"I don't know, she didn't seem that nice. All I know is that I preferred the company I was already with much more." San smiles, Wooyoung feeling a wave of pride wash over him. "He liked being with me more...huh."

"Oh Mingi, Woo here has something to tell you." Wooyoung rolls his eyes at San before looking up at Mingi. "Song Mingi, my dear lad, amigo, bestie, comrade, f-" San slaps Wooyoung's shoulder's looking at him. Wooyoung glares at him before sighing and continuing. 

" I'm in love with you." Wooyoung says.

Yunho tries to contain his laugh."Well that sucks for you RIP bro. I'll play Gone Days by Found Adults at your funeral." Mingi throws up a peace sign and leaves the dorm, Yunho following shortly after grabbing his keys.

"Well that was fun." San says. Wooyoung just glares at him, moving on completely.

"So what do you want to do? Or were you planning on going home?" Wooyoung asks cautiously, trying to not influence San's choice with his own obvious preference.

"Could I...stay?" San answers his question. Wooyoung nods his head excitedly.

"Of course! Um, can you help me with something?" Wooyoung asks.

"Sure."

"So I'm not good with scary shows but I've been wanting to watch Squid Game and no one will watch it with me." Wooyoung says nervously.

"Yeah! I've only watched the first episode but it's pretty good so far, I'd love to watch it with you." San replies eagerly. 

"Hey do you know where Yunho and Mingi go when they disappear like that?" Wooyoung asks. He walks to the other side of the room, getting him laptop off the charger. 

"Oh yeah there's a beach about thirty minutes away, when Yunho's family vacationed up there Mingi went with them and I guess they found this cute secluded beach." Sam shrugs while sitting down on Wooyoung's bed.

"We should have something like that..." Wooyoung says under his breath.

"What?" San asks. Wooyoung comes from the other side of the room and places his laptop down alongside San and sits down.

"Oh nothing." He sighs and turns on the show, barely paying attention to the show that he himself wanted to watch. "I don't like San do I? No I can't, he's just a friend... he has to be right?" Wooyoung thinks to himself.

"I can't like him." Wooyoung accidentally says aloud, San tilting his head towards him. "Why? I mean sure he has a bit of a gambling problem but he seems like a nice guy."

Wooyoung tries to play it off as if he was actually talking about Gi-hun. "Oh well you know gambling is really bad, that's probably why he's divorced." San nods, turning back to the show. Wooyoung exhales and leans back into the pillows.

< 2 hours later >

Mingi and Yunho come home to find Wooyoung and San asleep cuddling, laptop dangerously balancing at the foot of the bed. "Should we wake them?" Yunho asks. Mingi strokes his chin as if deep in thought before answering. Yunho grabs the computer safely placing it on the table a few feet away. 

"Pictures, then wake them." Mingi suggests. Yunho grins, kissing Mingi's cheek before pulling out his phone and taking pictures. They calmly tap the two boys on their shoulders and tell them to get up. San buries his head in Wooyoung's shoulder and groans, once he realizes what he is doing his head pops up.

"Oh good morning Wooyoung."

hahaha a bit of a cliffhanger lol

welp thats all i have for you today so... have a nice day/night

byeeeeeeee💜