Chapter 39

guys im so sorry! i wish i could update moreeee it's just hard cuz I'm applying for colleges and stuff!! But here's a quick chapter, I hope you like it!!

< ~ >

"Wooyoung, come in here please." Hongjoong calls out from his office. Wooyoung starts walking down the hall towards Hongjoong but is stopped by San who is coming out of his last class of the day.

"Wooyoungie! How was your day?" San asks kindly. He looks at Wooyoung with such love in his eyes that it almost overwhelms Wooyoung.

"It was really good, I got an A on my music theory project." Wooyoung responds.

"Oh my god really? I'm so proud of you!" San happily says. Hongjoong calls out for Wooyoung again. "You're brother is calling for you so I'm gonna go but do you want to have dinner together later?"

"Definitely!" Wooyoung agrees. San kisses Wooyoung's cheek before walking off towards the dorms.

As Wooyoung gets closer to Hongjoong he sees the worry written across Hongjoong's face. His nose is all red and he could see Seonghwa sitting inside with a tissue box open on his lap. There are papers strewn across his desk and his trash can is filled to the brim. "Woo..."

"Jongie! Are you alright, what's wrong?" Wooyoung rushes into the office and shuts the door behind us. He throws his bag onto the chair next to Seonghwa and gives him a small smile before hugging Hongjoong. He knows something is really wrong when Hongjoong easily gives into the hug, not pushing back at all.

"Woo, I don't know how to tell you this..." His voice cracks and he starts tearing up again. Wooyoung is really stressed now and doesn't know how to help. "D-dad came here... and he's at home right now."

Wooyoung completely blanks as he loses his balance and goes white. Seonghwa bounces out of his seat and guides Wooyoung towards the chair, handing him a glass of water after he sits down. "What... what do you mean? He can't be, no he can't... Oh god mom!"

Hongjoong nods, "Yeah she's staying in the office until he leaves but he's refusing to go anywhere until we talk to him. Obviously we're not going to but we do have to figure out how to get rid of him." Hongjoong is rubbing Wooyoung's back, trying to soothe him.

"Wait just, just wait ok. What if we did see him?" Wooyoung suggests.

"Woo what? No we can not go see him! That's absurd." Hongjoong exclaims, looking at Wooyoung like he has 4 heads.

"Listen, I know it feels wrong and obviously I don't want to but I think we should just get it out of the way. He's just going to keep coming back even if we do get rid of him." Wooyoung says. His breath starts getting heavy and he doesn't want to look at his brother because he will start crying.

"I-I... I just don't know. It that really what you want?" Hongjoong asks, cautiously.

Yeah, it is. It'll be for the best, I promise." Wooyoung says. Hongjoong nods as Wooyoung stands up and goes to hug him. They both start tearing up as they hug, grappling with what they have to do.

"Alright," Hongjoong starts, wiping away his tears, "I'll text mom, you go home, hang out with San and just get your mind off things, ok?" Wooyoung agrees, thanks his brother and Seonghwa, and leaves. He texts San, telling him that he's very emotional and explaining the situation. Wooyoung walks to his dorm and knocks on the door, not knowing where his keys are. Yunho opens the door, and Wooyoung is greeted by San sitting on his bed with his favorite ice cream. Yunho pats Wooyoung's back as he leaves the room, giving the couple some space.

"Hi baby, how are you?" San says as Wooyoung falls into his arms. He rubs Wooyoung's shoulder and opens up the ice cream, handing him a spoon.

"Bad. I don't know what to do... I really don't want to see him but I know it's good that I am. I hate him so so much Sannie..." Wooyoung says as he shoves ice cream into his mouth.

"I know love, I know. But this is really mature of you and I'm so proud. And if you want I can come with you?" San asks.

"Would you? I feel like that might be a bit contentious for you... I don't wanna put you through that." Wooyoung responds quickly.

"No I'll be ok, don't worry." San kisses Wooyoung's forehead, putting the ice cream on the nightstand. "Are you sleepy?" San giggles.

"A bit... You wanna take a nap with me?" Wooyoung asks softly.

"Definitely." 

< ~ >

Ok!! I can't promise I'll upload soon but this story wont be left without an ending I promise!!

Have a lovely day/night

byeeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜