39 | THIRTY NINE |삼십구

lot's and lot's of explaining coming, and a bit of the past confusions will be cleared too.

TAEHYUNG

"History repeats itself, no shit there-" leaning against the desk positioned right in between us Jimin stated, his hairs messy, result of the continuous dance of his fingers with them, "What else did you see?" looking at Jungkook he sighed, and I still hoped it wasn't what I know it is.

"Something about the fire burning us forever" rubbing his back comfortingly, I let out a long-exhausted sigh, this entire conversation weighing over me, with her disappearance, a void forming in me, gaping empty horrifying void, it's intense pull dragging me within, somewhere deep into darkness, my sanity slipping past my fingers slowly, Pain strikingly slowly.

"It reached to the point where we-" gulping down the knot forming in my throat, still breathing the war, I continued, "I- I killed her" staring at the hands resting in my lap, bloodied murderous hands, I blinked, the striking stench of iron still, hovering in the air, loud wails and cries ringing in my head.

The very feel of the vicious Tanzanite, slitting her flesh apart, still lingering in my veins, the iron splattered all over my being, the feel nauseous, the feeling itself freezing the torn, tired weak limbs, her gaze still running through my consciousness, with that, fierce look engraved in those pearly orbs, which once looked at me as if I held stars in mine.

The fire in her slowly extinguishing, leaving nothing but the Frost of the barren behind.

And it didn't make me feel like the victim of Past, rather made it obvious, that the very life of mine is the proof, that I've exhausted the love she stored up inside herself. And now it's the wrath, which'll shape the rest.

"It wasn't just you Hyung, we did it, both of us did it, we killed her, and-" clenching my hands into fists I looked away, "killed the baby too" a heavy silence following after his words, my body cold slipping into the void, as I looked away, it's not 'we', it's just me, I did it, I knew better than anyone.

"Let's focus over other things" Yoongi Hyung proposed sensing the uneasiness, my eyes resting over him who shook his head, aware of my gaze, his unspoken assurance, letting me take a relaxed breath, before he continued, "I've been investigating a lot of things for a while, it begins with Nefarious" the footstep of unknown following after his sentence, with the dramatic entry of none other than- "Young lee have been working over this for past few months, and he found out a bit more than what we expected"

"Let me just say this, guys, I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you, too much shit went down in history and I'm just grateful it's not included in Mage's syllabus or I'd be long dead, not that this man have ever let me live but that's the story for another time" noticing how no one seemed to be replying to him he sighed, before sitting down "I fucking hate Werewolves for the lack of humor in their skin, you called for this"

"Let's begin with the timeline since it's just been too fucking long, Nefarious and the Phoenix's Clan existed a century ago, during that period the Phoenix's were the superiors, due to their unbeatable magical abilities, the second best being the Nefarious clan, or the werewolves, Felids were still long behind in the power race, and the werewolves were exactly the way they were named, Wicked and exploiting others" hearing his words my blood slowly begin to run cold.

"Phoenix's were always righteous, full of morals yet the clan slowly decayed within, the strength of the core weakening, until the birth of the very first female Phoenix, Sol, the ninetieth Scion of the phoenix's was born with stark difference in both physical and mental abilities, her appearance the very symbol of her divinity" feeling the very touch of her feverish skin over my skin my heart ached.