41| FOURTY ONE |사십일

The silence hovering in the room weighed heavy, not due to the dread or the despairing situation, the men in the room now were stuck in, rather, the visitor's anonymity full personality, the women drowning in light smiled at them, her smile however, less of happiness, appreciation or formality, rather over flowing with frustration, still the presence and elegance surrounding her indicated her authority, and the men in room wondered what, where, or who this person was.

"Please Take a seat, we'll talk calmly" the oldest began, however the woman seemed to have had enough of everything, as the ends of her perfectly sculpted lips twitched, and she finally decided to speak.

"Why are you doing that?" her face showed extreme discomfort, and a hint of humiliation, the oldest like any other person seemed to be a bit taken back, by her response, shaking his head he looked at the one, who's more accompanied with such situations.

"Doing what?" the Alpha asked still a bit uncertain, and wondering about the ways of handling this entirely unknown situation in front of him, rolling his eyes at the wolf in front, she grumbled a bit before replying.

"Treating me like a person"

Both bewildered and lost by the strange situation Namjoon mindlessly muttered, "It's all manners, and a bit of hospitality is always offered to the guests" watching the certainty in her question, made the Alpha himself question if they were behaving out of order.

Scoffing, she finally took seat in front of the men, sitting at the couch placed in the grand room of theirs, her gold glimmering orbs staring back at the power radiating kings, Bunch of fools, she thought, huffing leaning back, she stared right into their eyes, a million thoughts running through her head, "Are you even listening to me?" the youngest muttered attracting her attention.

The aureate in her eyes shines, as she looked at the Alpha who probably made her heart beat in affection, however her knowledge of the situation was better than that, "Yes, it just takes me a while to process this much stupidity at once" shrugging she stated, the men clearly unhappy, by her statement, chose to stay silent, still respectful to the women.

"First things first" She begins, her form radiating immense authority, one which the men never experienced before, the elegant, highly poised woman, drowned in power never seen before, she stared right through their souls as she spoke "Powers aren't meant to be exploited, one who uses even a strand of their strength against weak, causing humiliation, pain, isn't worth it, and deserves divine retribution" the long lustrous locks of her's, came undone as she spoke, her resplendent gaze freezing cold, a Deathly glare.

"Do any of you think you could deny the exploitation of your rank and authority?" the question made goosebumps erupt over their skin, words stuck in their throat, the ascendancy of her being, and the purity of her presence, made enough clearance to the men, they understood she was no ordinary woman.

"Silence stands for acceptation, so you don't deny the abuse-" it wasn't an agreement, rather their answers were full of holes, none of the excuses they had till the day, ones which consoled their conscience, were worth mentioning, they knew they just fooled themselves, "Honesty is well appreciated, however who's to reverse the damage done? Because Men never learn, you've done unforgivable"

"First you violated basic rights of a human, capturing holding her captive against her will, then an attempt to cease her life source, an act of disrespect to the being and the divine itself, unsuccessful, you tortured and pained an innocent existence, edging her to the depths, leading her to believe Her life wasn't necessary, another disregard to the one who gave life, and then accepting someone else as your mate, ridiculing the sacred mate bond, mistakes after mistakes." the men flinched as she called out their actions without an ounce of mercy.