10K GREETINGS

Hi guys,  this is Agyani, it's been a long time since I've come back here, and it seems quiet nostalgic to write for this book once again, so to start with I'd like to thank each and every person who had given their time reading this book of mine, I still am kind of in disbelief that it reached 10k reads, it kind of feels like a fever dream that we reached here.

When I originally started this book honestly I had so many expectations from it, that it seems crazy to me now, that I had those expectations from the very first book I wrote, and with time I had learned a lot of things, this book had made me come to terms with several different emotions. 

As funny it sounds this book is a huge disappointment to me, and I live with the belief that it's the same for the readers too, right from the beginning it seemed like I was walking blindly while writing this, despite having a clear plot line, one could say it's so messy because it's my very first work, I console myself like that. But honestly this book is one bizarre experience in itself, and I apologize to everyone who I had traumatized by such shitty writing.

I have no excuses, I'm not a very smart person which I'm sure reflected on this story very well, I sometimes cringe at how badly some of the things are portrayed in this book, and the ending seems like the characters all sat in a train and rushed to the end, so many times even I have no idea what the heck is happening, it get's super annoying and I really hate those portions of the story.

It may not feel real but I have hated this book for a good while now, because let's be real here this is one trash fanfiction, which only ever get's reads because of BTS, it's not even something that hurt's me because thanks to God I have some self awareness, and that's exactly why I think there never had been any reader interaction on this book, there's barely any comments, noticing it now it often seems like the book disappoints the disappointment itself.

And unlike most writers out there in this platform, I always have felt super self-conscious whenever a comment popped on this book, because I always expected it to be someone cursing at me for even writing this. It's pretty funny how I always found this book so shitty and yet it somehow reached 10K. 

And because that happened I came up with an idea, now cause people are still reading this, I have an proposal for the readers, I would like to ask the one's who are reading this book, if you guys want me to edit this book, and make it somewhat sensible.

Because I can do that, I can edit and fix the plot holes and make character development more sensible, so If I get an appropriate amount of response to this question, then according to the response I'll decide what to do with this book, because even If I wish to edit this book I don't want to do it, for no reason. Cause at the moment I already have an ongoing book, which by plot design requires a lot of work, so I need to know for sure that If I'm going to edit this book then there would be a good response to it.

Writing in itself is stressful, and writing while receiving no response only adds on the pressure, it gives so much more insecurity to the one writing, and that's why If I have to edit this book, then I need a good number of people wishing for it, because then I'll know that this has a good reason to be done and is not going back to the same track, where I'm stressing about things being good or not while there's not a single comment coming.

If majority of the responses are negative then this book will remain as it is, however if the response is positive, then I'll fully commit to it's editing, and fix all the shortcomings, and bring it back to the front once again, so for the starting I'll make a goal of at least ten comments, replying to the question of this book being edited, if I get the responses, I'll think of what to do.

Apart from that, I am genuinely thankful to all the people who have put their time on this book, and am also thankful to the people who have added it to their library and intend to read it in future. It really means a lot to me that people are reading and giving this book a chance despite all of it's shortcomings.

Until then -

Edit: This is an later addition to this message, due to lack of response on this post I've decided to leave this book as it is, I won't be making any new changes to it, it will remain as it is, as for the bonus chapters and other stuff none of that will be happening either, since it had already been a long time since I've written this book and now I do not feel like working on it again.

So our journey with Moira officially ends here, feel free to visit my other works to support me and thank you all once again for putting your time in reading this book.

  -AGYANI