44 |FORTY FOUR|사십사

falling into their arms, she kept her eyes at them, with a slight throbbing within, feeling a familiar ache build itself up, deep within somewhere, their eyes darting back at the man she knew, it was decision to let it happen after all, it was her choice to not go any further than she had already went.

"You- What have you done!" the Alpha screamed at the wounded man, blood trailing down his arm, as he fell to his knees, his bow cracked by the force and magic manifested through it, they watched another, stumble ahead, holding a frail almost lifeless body in his arms, the girls already slipping out of time, laying in the arms of the men, who led them to the worst one way or another.

"P-Please" he sobbed holding the women closer to his body, leaving the King's speechless, as tears ran down their faces, trembling watching the looking in the man begging, in front of him Jungkook knew, what he was asking from her, shaking his head in denial, he held her closer, trying to hide her away, careful of the familiar shaft, ripped past her flesh once again "P-Please Alpha Jungkook, p-please m-my baby is dying!" the man cried out.

The kings shook in fear and fury all together, "No! How dare you! How dare you hurt her like this and ask for anything in return! Leave! Hyung! Tell him to leave, E-Erin!" the Alpha crocked out, tears cascading down his face, as he shook in despair, she watched him, watched both of them tears, encircling her, trying to hide her away, she watched the pain shining in those eyes of theirs, Such a curse, she thought, the cold spreading through her heart familiar, she knew it well, very well, Tanzanite.

Closing her eyes, she tried to take a deep breath, her insides stinging at the action, she remembered the anger with which all of it began, the very first time her frustration and anger long back in time, led her to the very man, sobbing against her, holding her, she remembered how again in this timeline she was led by this frustration and anger to them, how her anger always was satiated by them.

The very anger which got triggered by a foolish wish of wanting to live, resulting to unnecessary bloodshed, she wanted to live, yet to heal Jin-Ae, she was to die, she didn't quite understand the anger raging deep within her, at the thought of them asking her to give her own life up in order to heal Jin-Ae.

She wasn't the one to refuse, not until, it made sense why they held close, it made sense that it was all for their own personal gain, it angered her that instead of asking her straight up, they decided to deceive her, if not for the voice inside, she would've never known that the way they asked her to heal was, slowly extinguishing her own life source, she was done with manhandling, and lost it at once.

She hated how every single one of them approached her, with an ulterior motive, felt as if she was nothing but a tool to use at will, easy to be manipulated, the rage made her unable to see through, the wrath, the fire raging through her veins continued to blaze angrily, and she went ahead with it, she was aware of them, well aware of the fact, that they were just a spec away from ending her for-ever.

It took a while but she did realize, that this life wasn't worth continuing, she really wasn't willing to go on with this tug of war, to feel nothing and everything, over and over again till it didn't ruin everything inside, all she wanted was to rest in peace, the only reason why she let the man hiding in the dark, lift his bow at the first place, knowing it was the last of her, she spoke all she wished to speak, and let that them do as they pleased, however she never expected them to cry for her.

She found herself a bit sadist, as their tears pleased her, warmed her frozen heart, made her feel again, even if just a bit of it, at least with this few last painful breath's, she felt at ease, averting her gaze she watched the man, who cried his eyes out for his mate, his worries, agony filled eyes, made her wonder how, any one could ever love someone, far beyond their conscience, and views allowed.