Chapter 2

*Chase P.O.V.*

    "I thought Leo was joining us for training today," Adam said. "He's showing Charlie around the house," Mr. Davenport said. "The tour ended about three hours ago," Eddie said. "Then he should be down here with us," Bree said. "Eddie where is Leo," I said. "In his room with Charlie," Eddie said. "Show us the feed," Mr. Davenport said. He pulled up the feed and they were sitting on his bed playing video games. "Aww man! One more round," Leo whined. "The phrase is third time's the charm, not fifty seventh time's the charm," Charlie said. Man she's awesome. "Leo," Mr. Davenport said getting his attention. "Yeah. What's up Big D," Leo said. "Are you joining us for training today," Mr. Davenport asked. "Oh crap. Umm can Charlie come," Leo asked. "No. Absolutely not," Mr. Davenport said. "Oh come on. She won't tell anyone," Leo said. "There's not very many people I could tell," she said setting the controller down. "Come on Big D, please," Leo begged. "Fine. She can come," Mr. Davenport said.

     "I'm going to go use the restroom," I said before turning. "You just went," Adam said. "And I have to go again," I said. "I know what's going on," Bree said blocking my path. "I don't know what you are talking about," I said. "You like her," she said with a finger in my face. "No I don't," I said trying to get past her. "Adam," Bree said before I was lifted off of my feet. "Put me down," I said. "Okay," Adam said as I was lowered. "Adam. Not until he admits it," Bree said. "Fine. Maybe I do have a tiny crush on her," I said. "I knew it," Bree said cheerfully. "Now can I please go to the bathroom," I said. Adam put me down and I rushed to the bathroom.

*Charlie P.O.V.*

    We walked out of his room and down a hallway. "Now I know I said the tour was over, but this is the coolest thing about this house," Leo said as the wall changed. We walked into the elevator and it went down really fast, I screamed the whole way down. When we walked out, we were in a very techy place. "What is this," I asked. "This is my lab," Mr. Davenport said. "Awesome," I said. And in case you were wondering Chase went to the bathroom," Adam said. "And why would I care where he is," I asked confused. "She's in denial," Leo whispered. "In denial about what," I asked Leo, crossing my arms. "You totally like him," Bree said. "I do not like him, maybe one day I will. But all I think about all of you right now is that you are odd. And I like that in people," I said. "Ok I'm back," Chase said coming into the room. "Did you put on cologne," Bree asked. "No," Chase said swatting her away. "You definitely put some on," Leo said. "Shut up Leo," Chase said crossing his arms. "Alright guys get to your training," Mr. Davenport said. We hung out, while they trained for a couple of hours until Tasha came down. "Dinner is ready. Are you joining us for dinner," she asked me. "I would love to. My mom is actually working late tonight so it would be me by myself for dinner anyway," I said. "Well then. I'm going to give your mom a call and see if you can just stay over," she said. "Okay. I would love that," I said.

    After dinner we were hanging out in the living room. "So has the dance team come up with any new routines," Tasha asked. "Dance team," Bree asked. "Charlie here, is on the school dance team," Leo said. "And she still hangs out with you," Chase said. "Just because I'm on the dance team doesn't mean I fit in with them," I said. "So," Tasha said expectantly. "Well there is one that I've been working on to present to the captains," I said. "Show me," she said. "Ok ok," I said standing. I pulled out my phone and played the song I've been working with. I then proceeded to go through the routine.

*Chase P.O.V.*

   I watched as Charlie danced and man was she amazing. She was twirling her hips and shaking her body in ways that made me feel even more funny. "So what did you think," she asked. "I love it sweetie," Tasha said. "Thanks. Do you think they'll like it," she asked. "If it's still those two girls in charge, I think they'll like it but take the credit for coming up with it," Tasha said. "That's what I figured. Which is why I've decided I'm going to try to be captain next year," she said. "Good for you. You go girl," Tasha said. Over the next few days Charlie visited often and we hung out just us a lot too. And my crush on her was definitely growing.

    "Are you sure Leo won't get upset with us hanging out," she asked. "He hasn't yet," I said. "Leo," she yelled. "Yeah," he said from the hallway. "What are you planning," I asked walking over to him. "Nothing," he said in a squeaky voice. "Leo," she said sternly. "Does this look like a face that is planning something," he asked with a smile. "Yes. Now tell me the truth or I'll force it out," she said. "Fine. You got me. I wanted you to spend time with Chase because you two are perfect for each other," Leo said. "Leo you can't force a relationship," she said. "But I'm not forcing it," Leo said. "Stop this or you will force me to go away for a while," she said. "Okay, okay. Fine," he said walking off.