Chapter 11

*Charlie P.O.V.*
A few weeks later

     "I'm telling you, Leo is right for once. Marcus is bad news," I said. "He's a nice guy," Chase said. "Yeah he acts like it, but I have seen his true colors. And they are not pretty," I said slightly raising his voice. "How can you make an accusation like that," Chase asked. "Because," I said teary eyed. "That's not a good enough reason," Chase said. "He threatened me Chase! Marcus threatened me," I said letting the tears begin to fall. "W-Why didn't you tell me," he asked coming closer. "Because he knows your secret. He knows that all of you are bionic," I said seeing the others walking in. "That doesn't tell me why you didn't tell me that he threatened you," Chase said. "Because I can't loose you! I can't do it! Not again, I've lost too much already by depending on others," I said breaking down. "What do you mean, Charlie," Leo asked walking over. "We are best friends, but there is a lot that you don't know about my family. And it's for your own good that you don't know," I said before walking out and leaving.

      "I told you not to tell him anything," Marcus said from behind me. Before I knew it everything went black and when I woke up I was tied to a chair in a dark room. "What should we do with her," a male voice said. I kept my head down to make them think I was still asleep. "We could torture her some," Marcus said. "Yes and beat her beyond recognition," the mail voice said. "No. Her face is too beautiful for that. Besides she is close to Chase and you know how he gets when a threat comes," Marcus said. "Fine but how is she going to draw my kids to me if they don't even know where she is," the male voice said. "We will figure that out. But she should be awake soon," Marcus said as he stepped closer and I saw his feet. "Maybe we could try breaking her," the male voice said. "No Douglas. When this is over she will be mine and I don't want any of her bones broken," Marcus said. I tried to subtly loosen my hands, but he saw. "Oh good you're awake," Marcus said. "I will never be yours," I said looking up at him. "Now that you're awake here's what you are going to do," Douglas said. "I will never help you. Chase will end you just for kidnapping me," I said spitting at their feet.

    "And why do you think my son will do that," he said squatting in front of me. "Y-Your son," I said confused. "That's right. Adam, Bree, and Chase are MY biological children and I just want them back. And you are going to help me," he said. "No. They said their father passed on when they were young," I said sitting back. "Unfortunately no. Now tell me why are you so special to my son, Chase," he said. I swallowed hard and tried to look brave. "You better tell him because he can get very angry," Marcus whispered in my ear. "I'm his," I said. "His what," Douglas asked. "His girlfriend," I said. "Now this just got interesting. When did this happen," Marcus said. "We've been together since before you invaded our lives," I snapped.

   They left and came back with a camera. "You're going to record a little video," Marcus said. They set it up and turned on a light allowing me to see more of the room. I was a high ceiling, but if I could get untied I can get out of here. "And action," Douglas said. "Hello Adam, Bree, and Chase. As you have probably noticed by now, we have something of yours," Marcus said before dragging me into the view of the camera. "Don't do anything. I will get out. Don't come and find me. Promise me Chase," I said before I was interrupted by a gag strip. "If you want to see her again follow my clues," Marcus said. "And cut," Douglas said cutting the camera off.

     They left the room to send the video and left me. 'This is going to hurt,' I thought to myself before jumping and breaking the chair before I untied myself and removed the gag. I then proceeded to climb to the upper level where I saw an exit door. I climbed with ease and when I reached the top I opened the door and there was a bunch of guards at the ready. "Hello boys. Now you can let me go or we can do this the hard way," I said. One advanced to attack me and I knocked him face first into the wall. "Hard way it is," I said. The others came for me one by one, and I took them out one by one. When the hallway was clear I took off running for the exit and I was outside. I looked around and discovered that I was in a warehouse in town. I ran into town and found some people.

    "Excuse me, can I borrow your phone please," I said walking up to a nice looking lady. "Sure," she said pulling it out of her purse. "Thank you," I said dialing Leo. "Hello," Leo answered confused. "Leo. It's me," I said. "Guys it's Charlie," he said loudly. "Put me on speaker," I said. "You're on speaker," he said. "Charlie! We got the video. Are you okay? They haven't put their hands on you have they? We got the video," everyone said at once. "Please tell me you listened to me and you aren't getting ready to come find me," I said. "I was just about to send them to the tracker location of the video," Mr. Davenport said. "NO! I'm fine. I got out on my own. I'm in town," I said. "What how," Leo asked. "I'll get to that later. But I don't need a whole rescue mission," I said. "Excuse me, but could you tell me where I am," I asked the woman. "A small town outside of Mission Creek," she said. "I'm in a small town outside of Mission Creek," I told them. "Got it. I'll come get you in my high speed helicopter," Mr. Davenport said. "Okay. They'll be looking for me so I'm going to lay low until you get here," I said before hanging up.