Chapter 15

*Charlotte P.O.V.*

    As more time passed Mr. Davenport allowed me to use the lab for training, and I was almost at the training level of Chase, Adam, and Bree. "Charlie can you please teach me some," Leo begged me one day. "Are you serious or is this just another prank," I asked. "I'm serious," he said. "Ok. Meet me down here tomorrow then," I said agreeing. "So you're going to teach Leo some self defense," Chase asked. "Yes. It wouldn't be the worst idea for him to learn," I said. We went up to my room and Chase sat and played video games as I showered. I came back out in a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt and joined Chase on the floor.

   I sat between his legs and leaned against his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. He continued to play his game as he tested his chin on my shoulder. I let out a sigh and he paused his game. "Is something wrong Doll," he asked setting his controller down and hugging me. "I just love moments like this," I said. I wiggled slightly to get closer to him and he held me firmly to stop me from wiggling. "That's not a good idea Doll," he growled putting his head into the crook of my neck. "Sorry," I said with a blush as I felt him against my back. "It's alright. Just don't do it again," he said huskily.

    We sat there for a while just enjoying each others company until my phone went off signalling a text. I rolled over Chase's leg and reached for my phone. "Doll," Chase growled earning a hum from me. "Sit back before we get in trouble," he growled. I sat back and Chase used his telekinesis to bring my phone to me. "Thanks," I smiled at him. I opened it up to see a text from Leo. Time for dinner. It read. "It's time for dinner," I said going to stand. "No," he said pulling me back, burying his head in my neck. "We can come back and cuddle after dinner," I said. "Fine," he said with a pout. "Come on goof," I said grabbing his hand.

    After dinner we went back up stairs to my room and we turned on a movie as we cuddled. Chase was leaning against my head board and I sat in front of him, between his legs. He held me close with his arms wrapped around my waist.the movie was about halfway through when I felt him move my hair to the side revealing my bare skin of my shoulder. Chase kissed the skin of my shoulder, causing me to let out a soft giggle. "What do you think you're doing," I asked. "I can't show my girl affection," he asked. "You can, but you missed," I said catching him off guard. "Let me help," I said kissing him passionately on the lips. "You're right I did miss," he said when we pulled apart. He went in for another kiss and we pulled away sharply when we heard someone cough. "Maybe try knocking next time," I said sharply. "Sorry, but Chase is needed down in the lab for a mission," Leo said before walking out. "We will continue this when I get back," he said before giving me a quick kiss.

Months Later

     "So you're birthday is coming up," Chase said rolling onto his back on my bed. "Yeah. What about it," I said focusing on my game. "What do you want to do for your birthday," he asked. "I don't really like celebrating my birthday," I said as I snuck up behind a guy on my game. "Not even for me," he asked grazing his fingers up my arm. I paused my game and turned to him. "I don't care for birthday celebrations. I haven't had one since I was very young, so I've grown accustomed to not having one," I said kissing him upside down. "I'm going to throw you a party," he said jumping up from my bed.

    I let out a sigh as I continued to play my game. "Eddie," I said with a sigh. "Yeeeesss Charlie," he said popping onto the screen. "Can you tell me what Chase is doing," I asked. "He told me specifically not to tell you or let you out of this room until he said so," Eddie informed me. "I'm so bored," I whined after Eddie disappeared from his screen. A few hours later Chase came back upstairs to my room and blind folded me before carrying me downstairs. When he had stopped he set me down and as he removed the blindfold I heard a chorus of 'surprise'. "Thanks you guys," I said with a smile. Thankfully it was just the Davenports so it wasn't too bad. "Chase put everything together, and he decided you get to pick what we do," Tasha said. "Okay. How about movies and dinner at the same time," I said. "Okay. Everyone grab a box of pizza and someone grab the plates. Looks like we are moving this party to the entertainment room," Tasha said with a smile.

     As we walked I walked hand in hand with Chase. We made it to the entertainment room and we passed out pizza as the movie started. I settled down in my seat next to Chase and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before I start eating. "What was that for," he asked. "For giving me the best birthday since my grandparents passed away," I said with a smile. He responded my kissing my forehead before turning back to the movie. We ended up losing track of how many movies we watched and when we were done watching movies Chase and I went to my room for the night.

   We laid on my bed cuddling and he placed soft kisses on my forehead and temples. "You keep missing," I said looking up at him. He looked at me confused before I placed a hungry kiss on his lips. As the kiss became more heated he moved to hover over me. He broke the kiss and looked down at me hungerly. "Are we sure we are ready," he asked his eyes softening slightly. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life," I said. He continued to kiss me this time all I felt was love....

I'm back my lovelies!!!
Sorry I was gone so long. I finished boot camp and went to update, but had writer's block. But I'm back now.