First Meeting

10am Bonesborough

Just a normal day on the Boiling Isle, The emperor coven doing their job guarding the markets for any rule breakers , and other citizens just doing their normal things.

The Blights siblings Edric, Emira and Amity were walking around the Bonesborough market to buy some groceries. This was a cheeky fun day for the twins, and it was a normal day for Amity as she texted her awesome girlfriend Luz.

"Mittens is so lucky to have a relationship this young, and I'm still stuck with you." Emira said to her brother Edric with his sad puppy eyes and Emira's disgust  eyes. "Oh, come on, we're twins. Twins stick together." Said Edric, and Emira sat down on a staircase looking upset. Edric and Amity stopped their tracks as well. Amity was too busy texting, while Edric was trying to listen to what Emira needs to say.

"Look I'm not trying to be mean, but the thing that is bothering me the most is about our future, mostly my future. Despite the fact that we're twins, I don't think we'll be living together, and that we'll have our own separate lives to live in. I mean look at Mitten, she's obviously had her life planned out. And she is lucky because she is in a relationship before me, " Emira was quite depressed, and Edric was concerned but he did not even want to think about his future, this is because he was afraid he would be alone forever. As for Amity, she was listening to her sister's conversation as she texted. She feels sorry for them since they were a lot older than her and that it's a bit unfair for them.

Suddenly they heard a loud roar, wizards and witches, monsters, and ghouls screamed in fear distances away from them. "Demon on the loose!!" shouted a guard. A big furry looking demon came bolting towards the Blight siblings. Amity was about to hit the demon with her brand-new abomination trick, until the demon's tail wrapped around Emira's waist and pulled her in front of them. Amity nearly hit Emira but her abomination hit Emira's hair tie instead, Emira's long hair came loose and now it's just covering her face. "Oh my titans, Em are you ok?" asked Amity.

"Yes, no, SAVE ME!!" Shout Emira as she was held captive by the demon's tail. The demon started bolting towards another direction. Amity and Edric are chasing after the demon, but the demon is just too fast. Amity could have reached the demon if she hadn't left her palismen at home. When Amity was running she swore she saw the golden guard transported in front of her and disappeared again, or was it just her eyes playing tricks on her?

_______________________

Emira was being held by the demon as it rested. Emira needs to release her hands from the demon's trap so she can cast her illusion spell. No matter how hard she tries, this demon has such a strong grip on her. Then the demon started to sniff Emira and started licking her too. Emira could tell this demon was hungry because its stomach started to growl. "No, please don't eat me. I'm too young and pretty to die, HELLP!!" Emira shouted. Then something happened.

A big red flash hit the demon's face, and the demon stumbled backward making Emira sick. When Emira gained her vision she saw a wizard figure walking towards her. When Emira can finally see clearly who they were, she saw the Golden Guard. The Demon also spotted him and ran towards him. The golden guard dodged and transported behind the demon's head and struck it with his staff. He transported again. From all that swaying Emira's long hair looks like it has turned into a bird nest that has been sweeping the floor. "Umm? Excuse me, Golden Guard can you please first save me then attack this demon?" asks Emira, who is trying to undo her messy hair by shaking it clean.

"Definitely crazy hair lady, I'll free you." said the Golden Guard. He then transported again, but this time on top of the demon's head. The Golden Guard then used his staff to hit the demon with a sharp laser shot with extra pressure. Once the demon was hit the tail had loosened, loose enough for Emira to slide through then the Golden Guard catched her.