The Manipulative Perspective

4:30pm Owl house

Everyone was sitting in the living room; everyone was kind of awkward mostly for Amity. Amity was pale in disbelief, she never thought that her own future and adult sister could go this far, and she was even more disbelieving that she has a niece.

"So, you're my niece, Helena?" ask Amity.

"Yes, I am, Aunt Amity." said Helena.

Amity sat back on her seat and sighed; she had made her decision to trust Helena. Everyone agrees with each other to help one another, mostly protecting their future generations, like Helena.

"So, Helena, what is that one plan you were thinking about, that may help us change everything?" ask Luz.

"I already said I want to kill Belos." replied Helena.

"What?!" Shout everyone in unison.

"Helena, why do you think killing Belos would be a good idea?" ask Amity. Helena was frowning as she talked: "It's not an idea, it's an order. I ordered myself to kill my grandpa Belos in the past, he was the cause of everyone's suffering. If I kill him, I can finally bring back happiness to my family."

"But Helena without Belos you will cease to exist," said Willow.

"Do you think I care; I'm doing this for freedom, doesn't matter if I am alive or not, I have to change time." said Helena, everyone is not confident if it was a good idea, but they have to trust Helena. "So, Helena tells us what happened on the day of Unity?" ask Luz, Helena thought for a bit and said: "Belos has brought the Titan back to life, he collides the human world with the demon realm. You guys are outnumbered so you got defeated and some of you lost your life in the process, everyone became workers or slaves for Belos. Powerful witches and wizards were forced to be in the coven or else they would be locked up, that is what happened to you Aunt Amity. Everything became a nightmare, more and more witches were born powerless, Belos took those children away from their family and did harmful experiments on them, so they can become powerful and brainwashed by Belo's voice. I was lucky to be born with power or else he would do the same to me but less painful and better treatment. I think it's so unfair to be in the royal family, no one wants to be my friend, everyone sees me as a spoiled evil brat." Everyone looks at Helena with disbelief. "I could not believe Belos would go this far," said Eda.

"I don't get it, how did my sister Emira become dark?" ask Amity.

"That wasn't written in the history books, and I never asked my parents, so I don't know," said Helena.

"When does the Day of Unity begin?" ask Gus. Helena thought a bit and said: "Somewhere at the end of the week."

"Alright here's the plan guys: Amity, you go and ask your sister if she was doing anything at the end of the week and ask her if she knows anything that is happening at the day of Unity, since she is dating Hunter. -

"Right." said Amity

- Willow and Gus you'll stay at Boiling isles to protect any citizens that are in danger. Eda you and King are on the lookout of the sky-

"Oh yeah, baby!" Said Eda.

"-This is going to be a tough war, but we'll do our best to stop this." said Luz.

7pm The palace

Hunter was walking down the hallway towards the throne room where Belos is waiting for him.

"Uncle you called me?"

"Yes Hunter, come here" said Belos, Hunter walked towards his uncle, as Belos stood up and placed his hand on Hunter's shoulder as he bends down to his level.