Human AU

Witches among humans AU

(My version of the story, original idea and story is from @moringmarkugh)

9am Gravesfield, Connecticut

Emira and her siblings were walking towards school, then they came by and bumped into Hunter. (These people are all humans.) "Oh, hey Hunter! Edric, Mittens you guys go first I'll catch up." said Emira, Edric and Amity left, Amity still hates Hunter. Emira ran across the street and grabbed Hunter's hand and said: "Hey sweetie, where are you going?"

"Oh, going to work." said Hunter, Hunter works for the government of Gravesfield and that he doesn't go to school, but he's been home-schooled all his life. "Oh, don't you find working for the government a bit stressful, hey how about you go to school with me today."

"Is that even allowed?" ask Hunter

"No, but if you don't mind, we can talk when walking on the way there."

"Yeah, sure that sounds good."

Then the 2 couples started walking their way to school and work, it was kind of cute they were holding hands and blushing as they walked. It was quiet between the two until Emira starts to talk: "So have you seen the latest news?"

"The latest news?" said Hunter.

"Yeah, the latest news, about the mystery witch that has been saving the city lately."

"Oh, that news about the witch, yeah she is on the hottest and top news of the month this year."

"I know, but I meant the very recent one. About how she was fighting another person that doesn't seem like those scary big monsters that keep destroying the city, but in fact who she was fighting seems to me it's another witch or wizard."

Then Hunter froze, then he blinked and started walking again. What just happened to him? "Oh, really I haven't seen the news lately. What does the other witch or wizard look like?"

"From the video I watched that person could be a wizard, because of his voice. He was wearing a white hood and he was also wearing a golden mask, quite mysterious am I right and he calls himself the Golden Guard."

"Yea he is." said Hunter, Hunter knew exactly who she was talking about; he was the Golden guard. Hunter is like Luz, a magical being from a dimension but was trapped in this realm and can't find a way to travel to other realms.

Hunter and Emira had reached school, Hunter dropped her off and Emira pecked Hunter on the cheek and waved goodbye to him as she walked into the school gates. Hunter, who was feeling very flushed as he walked towards his workplace, was happy that his girlfriend finally kissed him on the cheek.

11am Emperor.co Government

Hunter arrived at work; he was one of the heads of all workers there even though he was just a teenager. There is a dark secret that is hidden in the government that not many workers knew that President Belos travels through dimensions and realms to prevent the two realms colliding, and since the accident happened the shield that was separating the 2 realms had collided and it was all Luz's fault. Right now, the government is looking for the identity of that witch before they could start a move, that used to be Lilith's job until she decided to quit, and now it's Hunter's job to find the identity.

Hunter is now walking towards his manager's office room, also known as his Uncle Belos's office. "Uncle you called me." said Hunter as he slowly walked into the office. The room was dark, but Hunter could still see the outline of Belos sitting in his chair. "Yes, Hunter, I called you. I would like to ask how successful your mission is going?"