Childhood Friend

12pm Both Emperors Palace and Blight Manors

Today was the day that Hunter and Emira were going to meet up again. Hunter was kinda nervous and Emira is just a bit crazy.

Hunter wasn't wearing his uniform because he didn't want to stand out, and Emira is wearing her prettiest clothes, because she feels like being pretty.

Hunter left the castle secretly with his Palismen, because he didn't want Belos to find out that he had been hiding him. Emira left the Blight Manor with Amity who's doing her shift at the library and Edric who wants to tag along because he doesn't like to be alone.

1pm Library

When the Blight siblings had arrived at the library Edric and Amity walked in first, and Emira stayed outside waiting for Hunter to arrive. Emira saw Hunter flying behind a pillar and walked out to look around. "Goldie! Over here!" Shouting at Emira, Hunter's face was red when he heard Emira calling him. Hunter quickly ran over to Emira and said: "Don't call me that, you're making me stand out."

"Then what do I call you, Hunter?" asked Emira, winking at Hunter.

"How do you know my name?"

"Shush, I think we will get to know more about each other today, come on let's go to the library where it's quiet." Emira holds Hunter's hand and drags him to the library.

During their walk, they pass Amity, who was helping citizens borrow books from the reception. "Hey Mittens!" Said Emira. Amity smiled at Emira, then looked at Hunter with hate. Hunter felt a tense negative energy that was hanging off his tail. "If you dare try anything to hurt MY SISTER, I swear to titans I will end you." Said Amity, giving Hunter a harsh and serious look. You could tell that she wasn't kidding. Hunter stopped walking and embraced Amity and said: "Don't worry Blight I won't let anything happen to your sister."

It better not be or else I will make this difficult between us." Said Amity. Amity then turned and left because she was called over and Hunter felt a touch on his shoulder. It was Emira. "Hey don't mind Mittens, she is too overprotected sometimes, mostly when it comes to her sister hanging out with her rival." Said Emira. Emira then dragged Hunter to an empty table and sat down.

"So how do you know my name, um Emira?" Hunter asked. Emira smiled and replied, "You really don't remember do you? I know it's been 13 years ago since we last met."

"Wait, we met?" asked Hunter, who was more confused than before.

"Yeah we were 3 when we met." said Emira, wondering if Hunter still remembers, because when they were 3 it was the happiest time of their lives. "No, I don't remember being sorry; my responsibilities and work have pushed my past aside." Hunter said. Emira was a bit ashamed to hear that, but she knows that being Belos's right-hand man isn't an easy job.

"Well if you can't remember, then let's get to know each other again, and I'll start first. I'm Emira Blight the daughter of Odalia and Alador Blight, and the sister of Edric and Amity Blight. I am 16 years old. I like to play illusion tricks or do funny pranks on people." Emira finished, she looked at Hunter and signaled him that she had finished. "Um, my name is Hunter, and I was adopted by my uncle, Emperor Belos. I am also 16 years old and my duty is to be the Emperor's right hand man." said Hunter. Emira gave him a proud look. They both gave each other an awkward look. Then Edric came and crashed the party.

"Hey Sister, how's your date? And hey Goldie how are you do- ..... HUNTER!?" Edric's eyes were wide like a golf ball, he was scanning every part of Hunter to make sure it was him. Emira and Hunter were a bit embarrassed when Edric said "date".