First Kiss/ Date

It's been a few days since the event of grom that took place in Hexside, and that todays the day when Hunter and Emira are going on their first date. Hunter doesn't know what he is doing anymore, he never done anything like this, but he must be honest with himself that this is going to go well, he thinks.

For Emira, she had not told Amity about her date with Hunter. Emira was getting heaps of stuff as if she was moving, just to get ready for this perfect date.

11am Library

Few minutes later, Emira is waiting for Hunter in front of the library as usual. Then Emira turned around to see Hunter shouting her name: "Emira!"

"Hunter!" Emira ran towards Hunter. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Ask Emira and Hunter in Unison, Hunter and Emira both laugh then Emira said: "I'm fine, just feel like my illusion magic is getting stronger, what about you?"

"I've had slight headaches ever since grom."

"Really, we'll take it easy ok."

"Alright."

Emira and Hunter left the library holding hands, they are now going to the markets.

12pm Bonesborough Carnival

Emira wants to take Hunter to one of the Theme parks in the isles, well that backfire because Hunter got sick after he sat on one of the rides, he went pale after he sat on the roller coaster, surprising the haunted house did not startle Hunter at all. "Hunter, I don't get it, how freaked out on the roller coaster but so calm when in the Haunted house."

"I don't move at high speed, and I was getting a bit sick."

"But I thought teleportation was faster."

"No, when I teleport, I don't think much."

"Ok, hey, what do you think about the haunted house that we just went to?"

"Those objects that are trying to scare us are nothing but fake, I experience much scarier demons than that."

"Maybe, I kind of feel bad for punching a person on the nose who is dressed up as a demon."

"Ha, yeah, you were terrified."

The two hold hands as they walk around the carnival, trying to find all thoughts of fun games, Hunter even tried cotton candy for the first time and he went sugar hyped, after all the drama the two decided to leave the carnival and go somewhere else.

12:30pm Bonesborough Market

Hunter and Emira decided to go to the Bonesborough markets to see if there were any interesting things to buy or play around with. Later, when they nearly visited every shop in the market, there wasn't anything fun to hang around. "Strangely, the markets are usually fun on Saturdays," said Emira.

"You probably enjoy hanging around the markets with your brother, right?" said Hunter.

"No, sometimes I guess, but I enjoy hanging out with you." said Emira, giving Hunter a wink, Hunter quickly looked away to hide his blush, and Emira just laughed at him. "Emira?" Emira froze when she heard her name, she turned around to look behind her, she saw Amity and Luz looking surprise.

"Amity?"

"Emira!"

"Human."

"Hunter!?"

It was an awkward silence as they gave each other death stares. A couple of citizens walked past and looked at them, knowing that they shouldn't bother them.