10 || the scars

Biana was really pissed off. Today was just a shit day, first she just couldn't get her make-up right and woke up on the wrong side of the bed, then forgot her papers at home, then got rejected—again—by Ruy. She ended her Monday by coming to Candleshade with it burning down.

She was going to search for anyone still in the building when she saw chestnut hair in her prereferral vision. It was the irritating girl in their dungeons, Kerys. She caused so much drama in her five days here, Biana honestly wanted her gone.

"I really wouldn't do whatever you're going to do if I were you." She said, going behind the girl, holding a melder at the back of her neck.

"Or what? Are you actually going to pull the bloody trigger?" The girl snarked back, then had a fake smile, "You know what, do it, I dare you."

Biana was just about to do something when Kerys moved, it was so quick that Biana had no choice but to use the melder. She crumbled to the ground in a heap, groaning, "You have guts, Vacker. I'm going to remember that, especially when I did everything in my power to not do this. You brought your own downfall."

Biana didn't let the chilly words mess with her brain, the girl stopped moving and she sighed. She wished that they picked up a less dramatic rebel, one that wasn't a girl.

//

"Do we know what happened there?" She heard a voice melodically ask.

"This," Biana said, levitating Kerys into view. She dropped the body, and even in her unconscious state the girl seemed to ooze with grace. Her body dropped gracefully to the floor of Oralie's tower.

She thought she saw Oralie's eyes widen, but her expression changed so fast she didn't believe the shock she thought she registered. "And who do we have here?" Her tense voice betrayed her flat expression. Biana thought it was odd though, Kerys is a fake name and no one knows the girl, but it seemed that Oralie did.

Ruy saw it too, "Do you know her, Oralie?"

The pretty blonde councillor smiled, "I'm sorry, but she looks familiar to a companion of mine, so mind me." Her smile faltered, "What happened to the girl? She doesn't look so good," Her sad eyes make her age four hundred years in one sentence.

We all looked to where Oralie was staring at. The girl had so many scars covering her body, and Biana thought she heard Oralie mumble something about someone not showing her something and that she was going to kill someone.

"Holy stars," Keefe breathed, "Handprints..."

He looked to Dex and Marella, "She was under your care. You didn't think to tell us about this?"

"She's a traitor, your words," Marella snarked, "Didn't think you'd care."

They were so focused snarking at each other that they didn't notice when Kerys got back up—she acted like someone who didn't just get hit with a powerful tool used to disabled someone for a long time.

Nobody saw her as she made her way to the door, opening it and stepping out before stepping back in, "Will someone tell me why in the stars a Sophie Foster look alike is in this room?"

//

The girl was backpedaling into the room covering her face and breathing heavily. It was as if hurting her, "I didn't do it," Bronte said, "All she did was look at me and this happened."