Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic

"Hidan." I said worried as i looked around our room.

"What?" He asked walking out of the bathroom while drying his hair.

"Where's Nova? You were supposed to be watching her!" I shouted as I tore the room apart.

"She was in the playpen when I went in the shower." He said looking over at the tipped over playpen. "Fuck." He said and started helping me rip the room apart.

"She's only 10 months old, she can bearly crawl. Where the hell did she go?!" I shouted and left the room to look in the hall way.

"Son of a fucking bitch." Hidan cursed as he followed her out of the room. "I'll look this way. Go check the living room." I nodded and walked toward the living room. I heard some giggling and cooing.

"Nova?!" I shouted and saw Deidara look back from the couch.

"Yeah I found her crawling in the hall,un." Deidara said holding her up. "I thought I'd watch her so you could relax a little. I guess I should have told someone huh,un." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"You think?! We just tore our room apart looking for her." I said walking over to him and looking down at the giggly baby.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." I said with a smile. "At least she's safe."

"I can't fucking find her! Do you think she got out of the base or some shit?!" Hidan shouted running down the hall.

"I got her. Deidara found her." I said making Hidan let out a releaved sigh.

"Fuck. I though she got our somehow." He said sitting in the chair next to the couch.

"Da!" Nova said as she saw Hidan.

"Yeah that's daddy." I said smiling. Hidan got up and took her from Deidara.

"Yeah. You scared the fucking shit out of me Nova." Hidan said tickling her tummy making her laugh.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Hidan interact with Nova. I didnt think he'd be this kind of father to tell the truth. He's honestly very good with her. After a few weeks of being unsure about her and I guess praying to Jashin he came to terms with it. He forgave me for not telling him about everthing. Jashin even kept the part where we had sex from Hidan. The past few months have been hard. I remember having to wake up 10 times a night to nurse her. All the times she screamed and cried for no reason at all or not knowing why she was crying. Being absolutely exhausted and sex deprived.

But it was all starting to get better. Finally. She was sleeping better at night and isnt as demanding as she was in the beginning.

"I have a mission to go on shortly." Hidan said as he handed Nova to me.

"How long is it going to take?" I asked.

"A few days. Im not sure. Hopefully not long. I need to get dressed." He said motioning that he was only in his boxers. "Love you." He said and lightly kissed my lips.

"Love you too." I said with a smile. He lightly ruffled Nova's hair and went back to the room.

"Hidan's a pretty good dad huh,un?" Deidara said.

"Yeah."

"He surpised everyone to tell you the truth."

"I know. He surpised me too."

-----------------------

Hidan and I were laying in our bed while Nova slept.

"Have you decided yet?" Hidan asked.