Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I? I sat up and saw hidans cloak on the ground. I must have fell asleep, which means he had to have carried me until we got here. I looked over and saw him asleep in the bed next to mine. I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I finished I put a towel around myself and walked out. I turned around a walked into something and fell. When I opened my eyes I could feel my face turn red. I was ontop of Hidan and to make matters worse he was . . . He was naked.
"Oh my god!" I shouted and got up quicker then ever. I covered my eyes with my hand and held my towel up with my other.
"Shit. You should watch where you're fucking going." Hidan said annoyed.
"Why are you naked?!" I shouted my face still red.
"That's just how I sleep. What about you why are you in just a towel?" he asked.
"I,well,um" that was a good question. My clothes were in the bathroom.
"Exactly. Well hurry up so I can fucking shower and we Can make our way back." He said and I nodded walking into the bathroom and closing the door.
Oh my god how embarrassing! This is why I shouldn't be around people. First I debowl him now this. Ugh. Why wasn't he embarrassed? He's probably seen so many woman naked it doesn't even faze him anymore. Or maybe I'm not attractive enough for him to care? Wait, why do I care? ugh! I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and then he went in. I buried my face into the pillow and sighed. This is going to be the most awkward walk ever, I thought thinking about walking home with him.

I was right. We were walking in pure silence. Pure awkward silence. So glad we were close to the base.
"If kakuzu asks the guy ripped us off." Hidan said out of nowhere.
"What?"
"I used some of the money to rent that motel last night and he will have a shit fit if he finds out."
"Okay." I said. "About this morning. . ."
"It's fine. Just fucking forget about it." he said and I nodded.
"When you turned black and white," I said causing him to look over at me. "Was that something from your religion?"
"Yeah."
"How does it work?" I asked trying to keep the silence away.
"I use my blood to make the symbol on the ground then I take some of whoever a blood and ingest it."
"What's that do?"
"It links our fucking bodies together. So if I stab my hand their hand will be hurt too and vise versa."
"That's interesting. But doesn't that hurt?"
"Hell yeah it fucking hurts but it's a good pain." He said.
"Good pain?"
"You know how when you're fucking someone and they bite you. It hurts but it feels good too. Kind of like that." he said making me blush. "Woah wait. are you a fucking virgin?" he said with a chuckle making my blush more. "Holy shit you are!" he said and laughed.
"Why is that funny?!" I asked angrily.
"It just is! I mean you're like what 20?"
"I'm 22."
"Exactly. And I mean you're pretty fucking hot. How the hell are you still a virgin?" he asked still laughing a little.
"I was just never interested! It doesn't seem that great anyway." I said. Hot. He thinks I'm hot?
"Not that great? Sex is the best feeling in the whole fucking world. Then mix pain in with it! Shit it's the best thing ever." he said then smirked at me. I felt my heart start to race. What's that look? and why does it make me nervous. "I can show you. I haven't been with a fucking virgin in a long ass time." he said as he lightly pressed me against a tree. I blushed a bit and looked up at him.
"Thanks but no thanks." I said and pushed him away. "I think I'll wait."
"Suit yourself. Bitches would fucking kill to sleep with me." he said and put his hands behind his head."
"Whatever you say Casanova." I said and followed him.

"Finally! Fucking home." Hidan said as we walked in.
"Home." I said. I liked the way it rolled off my tongue. I never really had a place to call home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked over at Avory remembering she had been alone for so long, having a place to call home must've been nice. Hidan knew it was nice when he came here since he was basically just wondering around killing people before joining.
"We gotta go to Peins office and drop this damn suitcase off." he said pulling her back from her thoughts.
"Right." she said and followed him. When they got to the door Hidan just walked in and Avory did as well. Pein looked up from his desk and sighed.
"Most people knock before entering a room." Pein said.
"Whatever. Here's the cash from the mission." Hidan said and Pein nodded.
"You two are mission free for a while so relax. Dismissed." he said. Avory bowed and the followed Hidan out.
"Let me know if you want to take up that offer." Hidan said with a sly smirk as he walked away toward his room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I blushed as Hidan walked away. I wasn't used to attention let alone that kind of attention. I walked toward the livingroom to finish the book I was reading the other day.
"Avory!" I heard and looked back to see Deidara running to catch up with me. "Hey,un."
"Hi." I said as we walked together.
"Are you okay? How was your mission?"
"I'm fine. Why?"
"Well, Hidans pretty ummm forceful to women,un."
"Forceful? What's the mean?" I asked and Deidara stroked his chin.
"He likes to take advantage of women,un. You know what I mean?"
"What? Really? I mean he was pretty rude but he wasn't mean or anything." I said remembering everything. "He even carried me when I fell asleep."
"What?! No way,un." He said surprised and I nodded. "He's never nice. Ever,un. Let alone to a girl." We got to the living room and I grabbed the book and sat next to Deidara who was already on the couch. "Maybe he likes you?"
"I don't think Hidan likes anyone." I said opening the book the page I was on last.
"You're probably right,un." Deidara said and put his head back then closed his eyes. I sighed and started to read my book.

An hour or so had to have passed because I was almost done with the book. I glanced over to see Deidara was still napping next to me. I quickly turned my attention back to the book but that was short lived since it was ripped away from my grasp.
"Hey!" I shouted annoyed to see Hidan. "I was reading that you know."
"Yeah. And it's fucking stupid." He said glancing over the pages. "Why do you read this romantic garbage?"
"Because it's nice." I said grabbing my book back.
"Do you really thing relationships are that fucking romantic and cute and sweet?" He asked with a chuckle.
"They could be." I said with a small angry blush.
"Maybe in your dreams."
"What do you know about relationships?"
"More then you. 400 years more then you." He said a matter of factly.
"You told me you never cared about anyone before." I said cocking an eyebrow at him. He seemed surprised I remembered what he said.
"That doesn't fucking matter."
"Whatever you say." I said and stood up. I walked into the kitchen to make some food. I looked in the fridge and there was only a pack of chicken left. I shrugged and took it out.
"What the hell are you doing?" Hidan asked apparently have followed me.
"I'm making food."
"Boring. " hidan said and walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan walked to his room, which was shared with Kakuzu, and sat on his bed.
"How was the mission. With the girl?" Kakuzu asked him.
"Fine I guess." Hidan said.
"That's all? Fine? Not complaining or whining how inferior she is to you?" Kakuzu asked surprised.
"She wasn't as annoying as I thought. And unlike you she actually listens to me when I fucking talk."
"Yeah?" Kakuzu asked with a smile under his mask.
"Yeah. And she remembers what I fucking tell her. Unlike you. But she does have a lot less stamina then you." He said making kakuzu raise an eyebrow. "I had to fucking carry her because she fell the fuck asleep."
"You carried her? Willingly?" Kakuzu asked.
"What of it?" Hidan asked defensively.
"Nothing, but there was less money then their should have been."
"I guess the fucker screwed us."
"I have been doing business with him for years and he's never done it. Don't lie to me Hidan."
"Ugh. Fine we got a motel because I wasn't carrying her ass all the way home. Happy?"
"Yes. As long as it wasn't for those filthy hookers you get it's fine."
"Tsk. Whatever. "

Kakuzu couldn't help but think Hidan had a thing for this new member, this girl. Kakuzu has yet to meet or even see her. His curiosity got the best of him so he went to the kitchen to see if she was there. Low and behold she was. He Only saw her back and her long white hair. She must have heard him because she turned around causing Kakuzus eyes to widen a bit from surprise. She couldn't be. She was from the Akito clan, there was no doubt in his mind. Those eyes and markings.
"H-hi?" She said nervously since he was starring at her.
"Are you the new member?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm Avory." She said bowing.
"Kakuzu. Hidans old partner."
"Oh! Hi." She said with a sweet smile. "It's nice to meet you."
"Likewise." Kakuzu said still analyzing her. He hadn't seen a member of her clan in over 20 years. Pretty much right before the clan was murdered. She seemed nice enough but he could see how Hidan could perhaps develop feelings for this girl. Maybe it would be good for him to have something to care for, other then his god.

Time will only tell.

______________

You know the drill. Let's shoot for 10 votes and some more comments :)