Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic

I woke up to see the bed empty. Hidan wasn't here but his side was messed up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes trying to wake up all the way. I heard the door open and got out of bed and into the main room. Hidan walked in with two trays of food.

"What's that?" I asked.

"What the hell does it look like? it's fucking breakfast." he said.

"Yeah. But why?"

"I thought you would be hungry. I can take it back."

"No no. Starving actually. Thank you." I said running over to grab a tray of food from him.

"Okay then." he said and put his tray on the coffee table by the couch. He sat next to Me and we started to eat.

"So what do we have to do today?" I asked with food In My mouth.

"We have to go to the shopping centers. The higher ups always meet for lunch their."

"That sounds fun." I said.

"This is a mission you know. Not a fucking vacation" he said and I sighed.

"Yeah. You're right." I said and sighed.

"While we are there we could get lunch." he said sounding defeated.

"Really?!" I said happily.

"I guess so. I mean the more money we spend the more pissed off we can make Kakuzu." he said and I smiled.

It was early afternoon and we were walking through the shopping centers. It was so nice out today.

"There's. That's the place they eat at." Hidan said pointing a head of us.

"It looks nice." I said following him. We walked in and got a table by a bunch of men.

"That's them." Hidan said quietly as we sat down. I glanced over quickly and nodded.

"Can I start you two off with drinks?" the waiter asked.

"Can I have a glass of wine?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sake." Hidan said.

"Coming right up." the waiter said and walked away. So far those men were just talking about stupid man things.

"Hey, Hidan." I said making him look at me. "Thanks." I said.

"What? what the hell for?"

"For being nice to me." I said as I moved my arm so the waiter could put my drink down.

"You don't have to thank me." he said with a slight blush across his face.

"You two are very much in love aren't you?" The waiter said.

"Uhh. Thanks?" I said blushing a bit. We were supposed to be a couple while we were here. Hidan just leaned back and crossed his arms. We ordered two dishes that we couldn't even pronounce and waiting. We listened in on them but nothing yet. Just laughing and joking about their lives. Then my ears perked up a bit. They started talking about a religious freak who left the village. I quickly realized who they were talking about and looked over to Hidan who's fists were clenched. I reached across the table and went to my my hand on him but he yanked it away.

"Who the hell would want to fight when they could take it easy? And that crazy fake god that man worshiped. He had to be nuts." the men said laughing. Hidan stood up forcefully and left. I looked over at the men who were looking over at me as I sat there alone. "You okay miss?" one of them asked.

"Y-yeah." I said and put money on the table and chased after Hidan.

I had finally caught up to him and grabbed his arm causing him to pull back and ready to hit. He stopped before he had connected and his angry eyes softened a bit.

"Avory" he said looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fucking fine. Just pissed off. I need to be alone for a while." I looked at him and nodded.

"I'll be at the hotel." I told him with a smile and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan watched as Avory walked away. He growled and turned back around. He needed to do a ritual. He needed to get this feeling to go away and a ritual was the only way to do that. He walked around the streets a while and found the street with all the hookers. Perfect. Hidan walked up to one of the girls and she quickly approached him.

"Hey there handsome. You looking for some company?" she asked with a breathy voice. Usually this type of shit would get him going but not now. Not since Avory. He shook the thought from his mind and smirked.

"How could I say no to you?" He said and motioned for her to follow him.

They soon got well into a forest when Hidan stopped.

"This where you want to so it sugar?" the woman asked. Hidan just nodded. He turned around and pinned the woman to a near by tree. He pulled out a kunai and rammed it into her side causing her to let out a scream. Hidan just smirked. He loved the sound of a scream of pain. Especially when he was the one causing the pain. He could feel her blood drip down the Handel and onto his hand.

"Help!" the woman screamed but Hidan covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Unless you want me to do it again." He said. She shook her head frantically and he moved his hand.

"Please. Please let me go." she pleaded as tears ran down her face.

"Fine." he said and let her go making her fall to the ground. Hidan picked up the kunai and cut his hand then used his blood to make the symbol. When he looked up she hadn't gotten very far. Hidan calmly walked over grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the center of the circle.

"Why????!!! why are you doing this?" she cried. Hidan knelt down and looked at her.

"Because I can." he said coldly then Hovered over her. He lent down and bit her neck drawing blood as she winced. She watched as he changed color. "Now the ritual can begin."

~*~*~*~*~*

I sighed as I looked up at the clock. Hidan has been gone for two hours. What was he doing that was taking so long?

"I guess I will go look for him." I said as I stood up. It was too quiet without him there complaining. It's strange how quick I got used to not being alone.

I got up and walked toward where I thought he'd be. A forest would be a good place to be alone right? I started walking through the thickness of the forest when I heard a laugh. It sounded like Hidan. I cocked my eyebrow and started to walk where the sound came from. As I got closer I could for sure tell it was hidans voice. It sounded like there was someone with him. As I got walked I stepped in something. It was blood. I looked up to see Hidan covered in blood and what looked like a woman on the ground,mutilated. Hidan must have felt someone looking and glared up toward me. That look was enough to make me turn and go back. It terrified me.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidans face softened too late. He saw Avory turn and almost run away.

"Shit." he said and stepped out of the circle. He quickly put his clothes on grabbed his weapons and went back toward the hotel.

*~*~*~*~*

I sat on the couch with my knees to my chest. How could someone do that to another human? and he was naked. Was it some weird sex thing. Or his religion. I heard a sound near the glass door that went back to the hot spring. I looked and saw the bloody Hidan.

"Avory," he said.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said looking away. I heard him let out a sigh and walk into the bathroom. I guess I understand why everyone at the base says those things about Hidan. Maybe he was a monster.

_____________

Let's aim for 15 votes this time :)

And comments. I love comments ^^