Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic

When we got back to the base Sasori checked me over and gave me a clean bill of health.
"So I'm okay? I can do normal things?" I asked him as I stood up from the table.
"Yes." He said as he put his things away. "you and Hidan."
"Huh?"
"You and him are close now."
"I guess so"
"That's good. It's a nice change to see him so happy and calm" he said with a smile then left and Hidan walked in.
"So you're okay now right?" Hidan asked me.
"Yeah. Other then my missing powers I'm healthy."
"Good." he said and grabbed my waist pulling my into him. He tilted my head up and crashed his lips against mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I felt his hands wander to my rear and picked me up then placed me on the table. I moved closer and opened my mouth for his tongue and we started to battle for dominance, which he obviously won. He pulled up my leg a bit and pulled me even closer to him. He started to push me back onto the table and moved from my mouth to my neck. He started to suck and bite a little rough making me grip the back of his shirt.
"Avory are you-" we heard and looked over at the doorway to see Tobi. "Tobis eyes!" He shouted and covered the hole in his mask where his eye was.
"Fucking A. Go the hell away Tobi before I lose my shit!" Hidan shouted annoyed. I put my hand on Hidans chest and pushed him up a little. Hidan growled and punched the table then left. I sighed as I watched him fade into the shadows of the hallway.
"Tobi is sorry. He didn't mean for hidan to get mad." He said with his head down. I got off the table and put my hand on his shoulder.
"It's fine Tobi." I said with a small smile.
"Are you okay?" He asked me.
"Yeah. I guess so. I mean I don't know if I have all my powers but other then that I'm okay."
"Powers? Avory lost her powers?"
"I think so. They are in that scroll over there." I said pointing to the open scroll on the far table. "Kakuzu is supposed to check it out after his mission today."
"That's good." Tobi said with a happy voice. I smiled back and looked into his eye hole trying to see if what I saw the other day was real.
"You should probably go rest." He said in a more serious demeanor.
"You're right. Bye Tobi." I said as I left the room. He really creeps me out sometimes. He seems like he's playing a character or maybe I'm just paranoid, I thought as I walked to my room.
I opened the door to my room and sat down at my desk. What if my powers are gone? I'd be pretty useless here if that was the case.

-----------------

Hidan walked into his room and quickly cut his palm. He made the Jashin symbol on the ground and laid down to start his ritual. He didnt want to take his anger out on Avory so a ritual was the thing he knew what to do. He harshly ran his scythe into his chest and coughed up some blood then closed his eyes.

Hidan a familiar voice said.

"Lord Jashin?"

Are you sure this girl is worth your time?

"Of course I do."

Even is she is not obedient to you?

"She's not a fucking dog!"

And all the other women you lay with?

"That's different. They are worthless heathens."

As is she

"She's not worthless!"

It sounds as if you are in love with this girl.

Hidan didn't answer. Maybe he was. He didn't know what Love was. All he knew was he's never felt this for anyone else.

Hidan. You know the punishment for Love. Don't you?

Hidan didn't answer.

They are to die and become my slave for eternity.

Hidan clenched his fists.

"I'm your most loyal follower Lord Jashin. Right?"

Yes. . .

"I don't know if I have love for her but I care about her. I do more then enough sacrifices! I pray more then I have to and do rituals everyday."

Where are you going with this Hidan?

"Can't you make an exception? She will never get in the way of you. You are always my number one priority."
The voice was silent for a while.

The moment she interferes with ANYTHING she will be smite. No second chances. I have the power to kill the immortal. You know that. Do you understand?

"Yes." Hidan said.

Very well. You better hope she never gets in my way.

-----------------------------

A few days passed and Hidan sort of kept his distance. I wonder why he's being so distance. We had a mission later so we sort of had no choice to talk and be near each other. I put my cloak on and walked to the living room. I could see Hidan on the couch with his head back and eyes closed. I walked over and looked at him, was he sleeping? I put my index finger on his forehead.
"Hidan?" I asked. Nothing. I poked him a bit and still nothing. "Hidan we have to leave."
"Fuck off I'm taking a nap." He mumbled.
"I thought naps are for kids." I said and he opened his eyes. Strange how much I've missed his violet eyes.
"I'm 422. I deserve a damn nap. Plus we have until tomorrow to do the mission." He said and I walked over and sat next to him.
"Fine. Take a nap. I'll just sit here until you wake up." I told him as I looked up at him. His face seemed indifferent. Maybe that night was a one time thing. He sighed and stood up.
"You're right. We should probably go."
"Okay." I said and got up.
We left the base and started in the direction of the mission. We had to go get a bounty since Kakuzu was busy with the scroll.
It was super quiet as we walked toward the bounty.
"Hidan. Are you mad at me or something?" I asked looking up at him.
"No. Why the hell would you ask that?"
"You've been totally ignoring me for three days. I just assumed you were mad at me." He sighed and looked down at me.
"I can't have you interfering with my Religion."
"I told you I wouldn't. You can do what you need to do."
"You don't fucking get it. The fucking moment you get in the way of something I need to do Jashin is going to kill you!"
"But I'm Imm-"
"Yeah. He can give people immortality. You don't think he can fucking take it away too?"
"So. You were avoiding me. To protect me?" I asked.
"I fucking guess so." He said and I smiled.
"Hidan. Don't be so worried. I won't get in the way. I promise. And if you feel I am just tell me. I'm not stupid you know."
"I just don't want to take any chances. You're the first person I ever fucking cared about in a long fucking time."
"Well, if your not willing to take the chance. I am."
"Are you sure about this? I mean. I'm me." He said.
"That's exactly why I'm willing to take the chance." I said with a smile. He chuckled a bit and nodded.
"Fine then." He said and pulled me into a kiss. I smirked into the kiss as I pulled him closer to me inviting him to do more. He pressed my body against a near by tree and snuck his hand up the front of my top. I let out a small gasp as he gripped my breast giving him the perfect chance to insert his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand kneading my breast as we made out fiercely. My hands went around to his back and gripped his shirt as we continued. He moved from my mouth to my neck sucking roughly. I winced a bit since it hurt a bit more then I'd like, be he kept going.
"Ow" I said as his bit me. He glanced up at me and then pulled away.
"What?" he asked me a but annoyed.
"That hurt." I told him holding the spot on my neck.
"Don't be such a damn wuss Avory." He said and went to continue but I stopped him.
"Maybe we should just finish the mission first." I told him making him growl. "Then we can maybe continue where this was going." I smiled.
"Fine. Then let's hurry up and finish the damn mission." he said and got off me.
"Okay. let's go get this guy. he's in the next village over right?" I asked
"He should be. Let me do everything."
"What. Why?! I can fight you know."
"You don't have your powers remember? I don't need you getting fucking hurt."
"But I can still fight Hidan. Just let me fucking do it!" I shouted. He seemed to have froze, not expecting me to curse like that. He looked at me for a bit then sighed.
"Fine. But you better be careful." He told me and I nodded. "Shit. You're spending too much time with me. You're starting to curse." he said with a chuckle as we walked.
I smiled as I walked beside him. He was right. I was picking up a bit of his habits. But that's not a bad thing,right?

______________________

Can we get 15 votes again :)

And comments. Yes. Comments give my life!

:)