IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*

In light of a News Story that has come out I really want to bring it to light.

A young 11 year old Fellow WattPad member (I did not know her or read her blog) has been killed.

She apparently has been posting a Diary of sorts on here somewhere. It talked about the sexual Abuse she was suffering at the hands of her own Grandfather. And hours before she was killed she posted a post that's title was "Help Me" in which she wrote she feared for her life.

I've dealt with sexual abuse and I really really feel for this poor girl . . .

PLEASE! If you see someone posting this sort of thing. Asking for help or talking about any kind of Abuse reach out. TRY to get the police involved. Offer help. Let them know you are there for them and want to help them.

We are a community of amazing people and we can ensure this never happens again.

Here is the full Story:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/crime/178921/11yearold_killed_by_grandfather_detailed?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=likeyourkids_fanpage&newsletter&dmpg=f

Sorry for being so off topic but I really feel like everyone has to read this . . .
I will be posting this to every one of my stories to make sure I can reach as many people as possible.
Leave a comment or maybe a vote so I know this is reaching people.
Thank you for reading everyone.
And I hope the young girl is finally at peace.

(The young girls page seems to have been removed from WattPad for obvious reasons)