No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I glared up at Tobi as he smirked down at me. How the hell did this happen? It all happened so fast. Last thing I remember I was walking in the forest when Zetzu grabbed me and everything went black.

"Comfortable?" he asked. I just scoffed.

"I need you as part of my grand plan." he said and took his mask off and put it on the nearby desk.

"What plan?" I asked as I watched him.

"I'm going to take over the world."

"What's that have to do with why I'm here?"

"Well, I plan on getting rid of the Akatsuki but you are one pawn I'd like to have up my sleeve."

"Get rid of?"

"I'm going to kill them off Avory." he told me and my eyes widened.

"You can't do that alone." I said.

"Alone? Who said anything about alone." He chuckled and made a motion behind me. I glance back to see a guy with grey hair and glasses.

"This is Kabuto. He's going to be helping with my plan. You see he's pretty much an expert in forbidding Jutsus." I looked back at Tobi. "Oh. Did I mention you're going to be taking care of the Akatsuki for me?"

"You wish asshole!" I snapped.

"I thought you'd be this way." he shrugged. "I guess I'll use plan B." he snapped his fingers and I felt a hand on the back if my neck. I glanced back at Kabuto then felt a jolt of pain. I grit my teeth in pain holding back my screams. The pain quickly subsided and I took a few breaths looking up at him. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" I shouted.

"You're under my control now. You can only do as I tell you. Who needs free will anyway?" he chuckled. I sat there with my eyes wide. I seriously couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. "Now. Go. Take care of the Akatsuki and return when you are finished. Kabuto here will be with you as the one instructing your movements."

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan was pacing their room waiting for Avory to come back. She said she was going for a walk, but that was hours ago.

"I can't fucking take it." He said to himself and ripped his door open to see Deidara. "What?"

"Avory, she's outside but she's just standing there,un."

"Is she hurt?"

"No. I don't think so. She's just standing there a little outside the entrance,un." Deidara said. Hidan quickly ran out of the Base to see Avory standing there. He quickly ran up and embraced her.

"Where the hell were you? I was fucking worried sick." he said. She put one arm around him and pulled him closer. "Are you ok-" he began but stopped as he felt a sharp pain in his side. He glanced down to see she had stabbed him with a kunai. "Avory, what the fuck?!" he shouted and pulled away, ripping the kunai out.

"It's not me." she said looking at him.

"What the hell does that mean?" he asked holding his side.

"I'm being controlled." She said as she slowly walked up to him. "Tobi, I told you there was something going on. He wants to take over the world or something." She pulled out another kunai and threw it at him just Hidan easily dodged it.

"Tobi?" he asked

"Yes."

Kabuto scoffed as he stood behind the tree line. This was too much talking for his liking. He smirked and made her charge at him.

*~*~*~*~*

I felt my body lunge at Hidan. I was throwing punches and kicks left and right. All Hidan could do is block them as he looked at me.

"Just hit me! Knock me unconscious or something." I said as I was cutting his forearms from him blocking my attacks.

"I'm not going to fucking hit my pregnant girlfriend. Are you insane?!" he shouted at me as he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me back. "You have a seal." he said. "It's on your neck. Maybe we can break it."

"Good luck with that." Kabuto said as he walked out finally showing himself.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Hidan asked angrily.

"Im the one controlling you're little play thing." he said making a small motion which caused me to jerk my head back, smacking into Hidans face. He let go of me and I jumped back. Hidan growled and looked over at Kabuto.

"You son of a bitch." Hidan cursed as he went to charge Kabuto but my body started to move on it's own. I stopped in front of Kabuto with Hidan an inch from my face. Hidan froze as soon as he saw me in front of him. Kabuto took that opportunity to have me to punch him across the face, making him stagger back a little.

"I'd be careful Hidan. You wouldn't want to hurt her now would you?" Kabuto asked with a smirk. I looked at Hidan as he helplessly looked back at me. He couldn't do anything as much as he's like to help.

"What's going on out here,un?" Deidara asked as he walked out. My body quickly ran toward Deidara as I grabbed a kunai from my belt.

"Deidara move!" I shouted but it was too late. I caught him by surprise and cut a large gash into his side. He quickly put his hands over the wound to apply pressure.

"What the hell,un?!" he shouted as me.

"I-I didn't do it." I said horrified. Hidan could instantly heal,Deidara couldn't. Deidara glanced over at Kabuto as he moved to lean against a tree. "He's controlling me. I can't move on my own." I said as I felt my body run towards Deidara. My eyes started to glow and everything went white.

------------

The next thing I saw was horrible. Everyone was all over the place, hurt and bleeding. I glanced at Deidara who wasn't doing very good. Kisame was kneeling with his sword on the ground near him. Sasori and Konan panting with cuts all over them. Hidan and Kakuzu were the only two still standing.

"Let's finish this Avory. I'm getting tired." Kabuto said and I charged at Hidan. I noticed Hidan make a hesitant look at Kisame then Kakuzu. I went to look back at Kisame but it was too late. I lost balance and fell to the ground. My vision was fuzzy and I felt a little dizzy. I saw Kabuto standing in disbelief as he looked over at me then back to the others. I looked down and saw a pool of blood. "She's useless to us now!" Kabuto shouted angrily as he made a few hand signs making the back of my neck sting a bit. I looked to my left and my eyes widened. My heart started to beat out of my chest.

"Avory!" I heard Hidan shout muffled as my hearing started to fade. My eyes fixated on my now dismembered leg. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I glanced up to see Hidan. He was wrapping the wound left where my leg was. The last thing I remember before I passed out was hearing Hidans Heart beat as he held me in his arms.

__________

Sorry for the long wait guys! life is pretty damn hectic lol.

I really hope you liked it!

Please remember to Vote and leave some comments! I LOVE comments :)