Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic

I got back to my room and sat at my desk. I glanced at the clock on my wall to check the time. It was six at night. Maybe I should go get something to eat? I thought as I tapped a pencil on the desk. But I did just sit down. I sighed and put my head down on the desk. I heard a knock at me door and looked over at it. I got up lazily and opened it.
"Tobi?" I asked
"Tobi wants to know if Avory would like to make pancakes with him!" He said.
"It's six."
"Any time is good for pancakes."
"I can't argue with that logic. Let's go." I said with a smile and followed him. Tobi was very childish,which was refreshing for me I suppose.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan sat at his alter looking up at the symbol. It was so difficult for him to not just throw Avory on the ground and take her then and there. But these feelings he has for her make him not himself.
"You're back." Kakuzu said as he walked in the room.
"I'm fucking praying." Hidan said annoyed as he looked over at Kakuzu.
"I see that. How's it going with you and the new girl?" He asked walking to his desk to finish up paperwork.
"Frustrating."
"Why?"
"Because it just fucking is."
"Not everyone woman wants to have sex with you."
"Fuck you. That's not the only damn reason. Why the hell do you care for anyway?"
"We were partners for a while. Plus I will be blunt with you."
"Fine. I want to fuck her. Happy?"
"I knew that. So what's the problem?"
"She's a virgin."
"What. Really?" Kakuzu asked amused.
"Yes. Just my fucking luck."
"Why do you want her so bad?"
"I don't fucking know. I just do. She makes me feel. . . Normal." Hidan said thinking to himself. Kakuzu smiled.
"So you like her."
"I guess so. I don't fucking know."
"Well,you care about her feelings. And you didn't hurt her or anything. Do you feel weird around her?"
"I guess so."
"I think you, Hidan, are in love."
"What?! Fuck that. I've never been in love!"
"Well, you are now."
Hidan looked at Kakuzu then to the symbol on his alter. Love? That's one of the greatest sins in his religion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tobi stop!" I shouted as he started to stir the batter making it go everywhere. He quickly stopped at looked at me.
"What? Tobi is mixing."
"No. What Tobi is doing is making a huge mess." I said looking around the kitchen.
"He will clean it after Avory and him are done. Promise!" He said as he started mixing the batter again. I sighed and got the pan out to cook the pancakes on.
"Ready?" I asked turning the stove on.
"Yes!" He said and gave me the bowl. I started to make the pancakes and he started to clean up the mess. We made about twenty pancakes all together. I hesitantly took a bite of one.
"These are pretty good Tobi." I said as I took another bite.
"Tobi is the best pancake maker in the base." He said and started to make a plate. I did the same. "Are those for Hidan?" He asked a little less childishly.
"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked looking at him. He didn't reply right away, just sort of starred at me for a bit. I got a glimpse of his eye through the mask, it was red and black. The sharingan?
"Tobi can tell you care about him a lot. But he is worried for Avory."
"Worried? Why?" I asked.
"Hidans religion is not nice." Tobi said and took his plate then left. I stood there for a second remembering the woods. When I saw Hidan in the middle of a ritual. I shook my head and grabbed the plate and walked toward Hidans room. I stopped at his door and looked at it for a while before I knocked. The door opened but it wasn't Hidan it was Kakuzu.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Where's Hidan?" I asked.
"Ritual." He said pointing into the room where I could see Hidan in a symbol and his scythe in his chest.
"Oh. Well I guess you can have them." I said handing him the plate.
"I'll give them to him kid."
"Thanks. Night." I said and left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hidan stood up from his circle and looked at his nightstand.
"What the hell is that?" He asked Kakuzu.
"Avory brought them for you." Hidan looked at them and kakuzu watched to see what he'd do. Hidan picked one up then walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Kakuzu actually expected him to throw them out.

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was late at night when I shot up in bed. The loud crash of thunder had woken me. Calm down Avory, it's only a storm. I said in my head but I tightly gripped the sheets as another roar of thunder sounded through my room. It was almost loud enough to cause the room to shake. I can tuff this out no problem. I thought but I jumped as another clash of thunder happened. I bit my lip and swung my legs over the bed and made my way out to the hall. It was pitch black but I could see thanks to my eyes. I slowly made my way towards hidans room. I've gotten pretty attached to him, I mean we kissed a few times so we were like a thing now right? I yipped as another bang happened making me quicken my pace. I got too his door and knocked on it a few times. Then a few more. I saw the knob turn then the door opened.

__________________

Sorry for the sort of awkward chapter. I will totally make it up in the next chapter ;)

Vote vote Vote!!!!!!! I'd love to get 15

And comment. Tell me what you think!