Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic

I woke up to an empty bed. I guess Hidan didn't come home last night. I sighed and rolled over and hugged the cover to my chest. It's something I'd have to get used to I suppose. I heard the door open and sat up to see Hidan.
"Shit you're up early." he said walking over to the bed.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Around 5am." he said taking his clothes off and got in bed. He must have took a shower because he wasn't full of blood.
"Yeah. I'm going back to sleep." I said laying on his chest. I felt him put his arm around my waist and lightly grip me. I smiled and quickly fell back asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked down as Avory slept. Her soft nude body against his. He sighed as he remembered the night before. The girl he sacrificed last night. He obviously treated her different then Avory. He actually did what he really liked verses with Avory he was a hundred times more gentle. Tho he felt different with Avory. It was much more then just sex with her. He rolled over so he was facing her and rested his forehead against hers. The more he thinks about her the more his feeling for her grow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and this time Hidan was there. I smiled and sat up trying not to wake him. He was probably awake all night. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower.

I walked out in a towel and he was still asleep. I couldn't help but smile. He looks so innocent when he slept. I quickly got dressed and put the towel on my head to dry my hair. I looked up at the clock to see it was lunch time. Luckily this place had a free lunch buffet. I took the towel off and put my shoes on then made my way to the dining hall. I walked in and put some food on my plate and sat down at a table. I could hear people talking about some gruesome murder from the early morning. I knew it was Hidans handy work they were talking about. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked back.
"Miss. Just be careful out there. There's a guy killing pretty young women." she said.
"Really?" I asked to entertain them and myself.
"Yes! the sicko struck last night. A poor girl was horribly slaughtered."
"Oh. well thanks. I'll be sure to keep my guard up." I said Turing back around. I started to eat and I felt two arms around me. I smiled as I quickly realized it was Hidan. I looked up to see him.
"Morning." He said.
"More like afternoon." I said with a small smirk.
"Hush you." he said and snatched half of my sandwich. He sat across from me and looked around. "We should probably leave soon before Pein has a bitch fit." He said with his mouth full.
"Yeah. It's going to take a while to get home."
"Does your neck hurt?" he asked.
"What? no." I said and he pointed to my neck and I looked at my reflection in the napkin container on the table. "Holy shit. That's huge." I said and covered the large hickie on my neck with my hand. Hidan just chuckled.
"Sucks you can't heal like you usually do bit probably would still be there." he said.
"Ugh." I said and put my head on the table.
"It's not that bad. It's like I branded you."
"Branded me. What am I a cow?" I asked annoyed with my head still down.
"No. That's not what I fucking ment!" he said.
"I'm joking." I said and sat up. "let's get going."

------------------

We finally got back to the Base and went to Peins office to tell him about the mission.

"Glad you two are finished with the mission. Avory. Kakuzu thinks he found out how to break the seal at get your powers back." Pein said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"He's in the infirmary. Dismissed." he said and we left.

"Let's go get your powers back." Hidan said. I nodded. I felt very strange to be mortal and I didn't really like it. Then again I'm not used to it at all.

We walked into the room and Kakuzu looks up.

"Sit on the table kid. I think I figured it out." Kakuzu said. I nodded and hopped up into the table.

"You better not fucking her her." Hidan said protectively.

"I can't stop the process from being painful." Kakuzu said and he opened the scroll. "But I'll do my best. For her." he walked over and wrote something on my forehead. "Avory. This isn't going to feel good at all. Just hang in there okay?" he told me and I nodded. "Okay. I will start." he did a bunch of hand signs mumbled something then put his hand on my forehead and the other on the scroll. Almost immediately I felt a rush of pain. It felt like my head and brain were being stabbed by thousands of needles. I let out a long loud scream as the pain intensified. I felt my eyes start to burn as I opened them wide with pain. Then, I started to see pictures and almost something like visions. I could feel my throat sting with pain as I shouted.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan watched in worry as he stood there helpless. Her eyes were glowing super bright and he screams were ear splitting.
"You better be almost fucking done! look at her!" he shouted clenching his fists.
"A few more moments." Kakuzu said.
He was right. About ten seconds later it was over. Hidan ran over to her and saw her eyes dim then close as she felt limp. He quickly caught her and held her. Her body had small beads of sweat all over and her chest was rising and falling very fast. "It was a success. Her powers are back. She will probably be asleep for a long while. My guess is about a day. Maybe two."

"So she'll be okay?" Hidan asked. Kakuzu nodded and left the room. He couldn't believe how quickly or how much he cared for Avory.

Hidan carried her to her room and put her on the bed. He sighed and kissed her forehead. This stupid girl making him feel this way. He got up and left to his room. He needed to pray and do a ritual.

______________

Was this chapter short? It felt short to me. Idk lol

I hope you like it!

Please don't forget to vote so I know you liked it. ^^

And comments. I love hearing what you all think!