Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic

We finally got to the Matori's hideout.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I have a plan." Kakuzu said

--------------

I sighed as Kakuzu held my hands behind my back.

"Are you sure this is the best way?" I asked.

"It's the best way to get in quietly. Verses the Hidan way and just plowing through the hideout." Kakuzu said.

"Fuck you." Hidan said annoyed.

We got to the opening to see four guards.

"Stop! Why are you here?" the one said in a fighting stance.

"We brought the girl." Kakuzu said roughly pushing me In front of him.

"Why?" the guy asked suspiciously.

"She's too much trouble." Kakuzu said. The guys looked at one another and nodded.

"Follow us." he said and Kakuzu pushed me forward.

"Move." he said. I glared back at him and started walking. We walked into the hideout and after a few feet Kakuzu let my wrists go and I grabbed the guy in front of me and put him in a chokehold as the others took out the rest. I cracked the guys neck and let him go.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Let's split into teams." Kakuzu said.

"Avory you go with Deidara. I'll go with Hidan."

"Okay." I said.

"Kill everyone." Kakuzu told us.

"No problem,un." Deidara said walking over to me. "We'll go this way. You two can go that way,un."

We split up and Deidara and I snuck through the left wing of the hideout.

"Are you okay today,un?" Deidara asked.

"I guess so." I told him. "Look. Two guys up there."

"Ready?"

"Yeah. Let's get them." I said pulling out a kunai. We quickly snuck behind them and killed them. I slit the guys throat and Deidara just snapped the others neck.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan and Kakuzu easily plowed through the guards and were waiting in a large room for Avory and Deidara.

"So much for being fucking quiet." Hidan said as he rested his bloody scythe against the wall.

"It was taking too long." Kakuzu said. "I wonder what's taking those two so long tho." Hidan was wondering the same thing.

"Im going to go check it out." Hidan said and started walking down the other hall.

"You're scythe?" Kakuzu asked.

"I don't need it." Hidan said and walked down the hall. He saw a good ten guys up ahead. "Fuck." As Hidan went to go charge at them the room filled with smoke and he stopped. You could hear fighting going on as the smoke started to clear. He looked to see Deidara and Avory standing near the dead men.

"Hidan?" he heard Avory say.

"What was taking so damn long you two?" Hidan asked annoyed.

"We were trying to keep a low profile,un." Deidara said.

"Whatever. Let's finish the rest of these fuckers. There's a small town or some shit up ahead where the rest of the clan lives." Hidan said as he lead the way.