Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Hidan ran Avory to the infirmary and laid her down on the table. Kakuzu went in right after him.

"Where's her leg?" Kakuzu asked and looked at his disheveled partner. "Hidan!" he shouted.

"Kisame was supposed to get it." Hidan said as he looked down at Avory. She was white as a ghost and breathing very shallow. "She's going to lose to much fucking blood! What the hell are we going to do?!" Hidan shouted at Kakuzu panicked. Kakuzu looked over at the nearby cabinet

"Find the blood with her name on it. We can get it set up for Sasori when he gets in here." Kakuzu said and Hidan nodded and quickly found the few blood packages with her name on them.

"Here." Kisame said as he gently places her leg on the table where it belonged. Kakuzu lined all her muscles,blood vessels and tenants up then started to see her leg back.

"Is that going to work? you said it would fucking work." Hidan asked worried. Kakuzu kept sewing.

"Her leg hasn't been detached long enough for it to die. It should take fairly easily."

"The baby?" he asked making Kakuzu pause for a moment.

"You have to ask Sasori to check."

Moments later Sasori walked in. He quickly put an IV in and started to put the blood in her. He looked at her leg then sighed.

"The color looks good. I think she'll be okay." Sasori said making everyone sign. Everyone but Hidan. Sasori put his hand on his shoulder. "I'll check the babies stats as soon as she's awake and stable."

--------------

"They what?!" Obito shouted at Kabuto.

"They just hacked her leg off. Now she's no use to us." Kabuto said. Obito growled.

"At least they will be busy. Let's continue with the rest of the plan."

*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes and looked down to see my leg was attached.

"Kakuzu sewed it back on." Hidan said.

"You. You let Kisame cut my frigging leg off." I said with a slight growl.

"It was all we could think of Avory. Kakuzu was positive he could easily reattach it and he was right. None of us wanted to fight or hurt you." He said holding my hand.

"You don't think slicing my leg off hurt?!" I asked angrily, pulling my hand from his.

"It was the only thing we could fucking come up with quickly! I didn't want to fucking do it but at the damn time it was the only choice we had." Hidan said to me. I looked away and noticed Deidara in another bed in the room.

"Is he okay?" I asked noticing the large area of stitches skin on his side.

"He lost a lot of blood and he needed stitches but he's going to live if that's what you're asking." Hidan said.

"That's good." I said finally calming down a bit. I looked Down at my leg and tried to wiggle my toes. Nothing. I tried a little harder and still nothing.

"What are you doing?" Hidan asked me.

"Trying to move my toes. I cant." I told him a bit worried.

"I'll get Sasori." he said and quickly left.
-------------

"Well, I think the feeling in your leg will come back within the day. Just relax." Sasori said as he grabbed a weird looking stethoscope. "Lift your shirt. I'm going to check the baby's heart." he said and I quickly complied. He put the Stethoscope to my stomach and moved it around and listened quietly. "The heart beat sounds perfectly fine. This baby is a very strong one." Sasori said with a slight grin as he took the stethoscope off. I felt Hidan lightly kiss the top of my head making me smile. Sasori took the IV out of my arm and put a small bandage where it was. "You can go back to your room. Just stay in bed the rest of the day." He said and walked over to Deidara.