Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Tobi was on his way to the kitchen when he looked over to the infirmary. He scowled behind his mask as he saw Hidan sitting next to Avory,who was unconscious in the bed. How the hell did Hidan find her? More importantly how was she still alive? Zetzu mustn't have done his job correctly. He took a breath then walked into the room.

"What happened to Avory-chan?" He asked making Hidan look over at him. " Tobi think she looks bad."

"I found her in a fucking hole a few miles from the base. Sasori says some prick beat her then threw her in the hole." Hidan said and looked back at Avory.

"Tobi hopes she gets better soon."

"So do I. Thanks Tobi." Hidan said. Tobi stood there for a little then left to go back to his room. When Avory wakes up all hell will break loose. He had to pack what he needed then leave.

------------------

Sasori walked into the infirmary to check Avorys vitals. They were getting better, which was good.

"You should go get some sleep. You've been here for three days." Sasori said as he walked over to the blood sample he was running from her.

"I'm not leaving her fucking side. I'm fine." Hidan said lightly caressing her cheek.

"Fine. You should at least eat something." He said as he took the paper from the printer and looked over the results.

"I don't need to eat." Hidan replied annoyed. Sasori rolled his eyes and continued to look over the results. When he got to the last one he glanced over at Hidan then back to the paper.

"Here." He said handing Hidan the paper.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked looking at it.

"Look at the last line."

"HCG highly elevated. What the fucking hell does that mean?" Hidan asked sounding a bit worried.

"You'll find out in about nine months." Sasori said making hidan look at him confused. Hidans eyes then widened and he looked at the paper then to Avory.

"S-she's pregnant?" He asked in shock.

"Bingo. Congrats daddy." Sasori said and grabbed another IV bag to hook up.

"She can't be fucking pregnant I never-"

"You two have sex right?"

"Well, yeah but I don't -"

"You don't have to 'finish' in her to get her pregnant. You're 400 and something you should know that." Sasori said.

"Yeah I usually fucking kill the women I sleep with dumbass." Hidan hissed. "Is all those meds going to hurt the baby?" Hidan asked taking Sasori a bit off guard that he actually cared.

"No. The one is just Fluids and the other is very low strength Morphine on a low drip."

"How far along is she? She hasn't been throwing up or any of that shit."

"She's probably only two to three weeks pregnant. That's probably why it's still there after all the trauma she's been through. It's still microscopic." Hidan sighed and out his head in his hands. "I'll leave you alone." Sasori said then left.

*~*~*~*~*

My eyes slowly fluttered open started to adjust to the light. I was in the infirmary. I glanced around the room to see It was empty. There was an empty chair next to the bed but that was all. I saw an IV in my arm and the monitors I was hooked up to. My head. I put my hand up to where I hit my head only to feel bandages. I wonder how long I've been out. Who found me? I didn't remember much after Tobi.