Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Hidan had just gotten back from a sacrifice and right after he showered he went to check on Avory.
He walked into her room and she was still asleep. It seemed she moved around a bit because her sheets were messy and she wasn't in the spot he left her in. He went over to her and pulled up the sheets. There was a knock at the door which made Hidan cock his eyebrow. He got up and opened the door to see Tobi.

"What the fuck do you want?" Hidan asked annoyed.

"Tobi just wanted to make sure Avory was doing okay." he said.

"She's sleeping. Go away."

"Tobi heard her scream from his room yesterday. Are you sure she's okay?"

"Ugh. Yea she's fucking fine. She has her powers back now. She needs to rest."

"Her powers are back?" he asked

"Yeah. Pretty damn sure anyway. Just go the hell away." Hidan said and slammed the door. Tobi stood there for a little while the. Turned and walked back to his room.

*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up.

"Avory?" I heard. I looked over to see Hidan.

"Yeah?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I think so. My head hurts a little bit though." I told him as I rubbed my temples.

"You were asleep for like a whole fucking day. Are your powers back?" he asked me.

"I'm not sure." I said. "Cut me." I said holding my arm out.

"What the hell? I don't want to."

"Just do it. We need to know." I said a tad annoyed.

"Shit. Fine." He said and pulled his scythe from his back and cut my arm a bit. It was just deep enough to draw some blood and about five inches long. I winced a bit at the pain. "Now what. We just fucking wait?" he asked.

"I guess so."

"Great. Sounds so damn fun." he said and sat next to me. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "You okay?" he asked. I nodded.

A few moments passed and the cut healed.
"Look. It healed. That was really fast too. Faster then usual." I said.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked at her arm then her.

"What's that other power you have? when you pulled my organs and shit out. Is that like a telekinetic thing?" Hidan asked Avory.

"Something like that." she said. Hidan looked around the room and pointed to the candle on the desk.

"Try to knock that over."

"I can't. I don't know how to control my powers."

"Just fucking do it." Hidan told her. She looked at him and nodded. Hidan watched as she looked at the candle. Her eyes started to glow and the candle flew off the table. Her eyes dimmed back to normal.

"I-I did it!" she said with a big smile. Hidan just smiled back. "I can control my powers now!" she shouted excited. She looked down at her hands for a while. "I never thought I'd be able to. Was it because Kakuzu did something?" she asked.

"Hell if I know." Hidan said. "I need to go pray. I'll see you later." he said and got up.

"Okay." She said with a sweet smile. Hidan quickly left to get to his room.

Tobi sat in his room when he heard a sound. He glanced over to see Zetzu pop up from the ground.
"Avory can control her powers. So it seems at least." Zetzu said.
"Interesting. This may put a small wrench in my plan. We will just have to wait and see." Tobi said and Zetzu nodded.