ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ

╭──────────╮
❝Look me in the eyes and say it in my face rather then saying it behind my back... Or are you afraid of me?~❞
╰──────────╯

Gojo was running with a cart that has a box on it and Y/N sitting on the box while hold bunch of protective charms that looked like a pink stuffed dolls in her arms. "Aren't you going too fast, Gojo san?" Y/N spoke up, holding her hat with her free hand. The albino man chuckled, "Don't worry, just hold on tight and you will be fine." He assured her and she sweatdropped. In the distance, Satoru and Y/N could see a few people standing. Gojo's smile became wider, "Sorry for the wait!" He yelled, stopping the cart to let Y/N get down of it, "Hey, I see everyone is together. I was on a business trip overseas. So I will now hand out souvenirs!" He turned to Y/N and took the charms from her arms while everyone looked at him with deadpanned expression.

"This is sudden." Panda spoke up.

"Sure it's not jet lag?" Nobara added.

Y/N who was trying to hold her laugh thought, "I told him so. Poor Yu chan, his imaginary cool comeback with be crushed." Gojo started to hand the souvenirs to the Kyoto students. It was now the moment to let Yuji out and Y/N was barely holding her snicker, so she used her sleeves to cover her mouth.

A dreamy aura surrounded Gojo who was striking a pose, "And for everyone from Tokyo, we have this!" He said which made Y/N giggle quietly, "I can't hold it!"

The box's lid opened and Yuji came out of it, doing a pose too, "Hey! OPP!" Yuji happily said while Gojo held his hand out toward him, being excited, "It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuji kun!" The needed reaction was replaced with terrified one as both Nobara and Megumi looked pale while the second year were unbothered by this which made Yuji freeze in place while Y/N let out the loudest laugh.

"GYAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S HILARIOUS!! HAHAHA!! YOUR FACES!!" She yelled while holding her stomach. Gojo also introduced Yuji to the Kyoto students who were busy looking at the pink charms.

"Sukuna's vessel?! What's the meaning of this?" A voice spoke up. Y/N and Gojo looked at the source of the voice to see it was Gakuganji, the principal of Kyoto school. Y/N smirked at the old man, "Oh this is will be so fun." She thought, one of her green eyes showing through her bangs.

°•~━━✥💀✥━━~•°

Y/N made herself comfortable in the seat beside Gojo who was talking to a woman known as Utahime. She pulled out a jar of cookies and started to eat them, "They will try to do something to kill Yuji, but I'm watching them." She thought then suddenly there was fingers snapping in front of her face, "Y/N san, are you here with us?" She looked at Gojo and smiled, "Ah, sorry sorry. I was just thinking of something." She said while giving him a head pat which made him blush. The grey haired woman could see the other female observing her.

Y/N smiled at her and gave a small wave, "Hello~" She sang which made the Utahime shiver, "H-Hi...Um..." She trailed off because she doesn't know Y/N's name. Y/N tipped her hat in greeting, "Just call me Y/N." She said and Utahime nodded her head. A few moments later, another sorcerers entered the room. One of them was a light blue haired woman known as Mei Mei, Gakuganji, and Principal Yaga. They all could see Y/N sitting there, continuing to eat her cookies peacefully.

The old man glared at her, "What is she doing here?" Gojo went to speak, but Y/N stood up and looked at him, "Greetings everyone. I'm here to watch over Yuji if there was any funny tricks to happen to him. Do you have a problem?" Y/N said while glaring back at Gakuganji with a creepy smirk.

 Do you have a problem?" Y/N said while glaring back at Gakuganji with a creepy smirk

They all could feel a threatening vibe coming from her. Gojo who was fed from the tension in the room clapped his hands, "Alright everybody, let's start the event." At his words, they took a seat. The event started after Gojo teased Utahime and made her give a speech which was awkward. They all watched quietly, nothing but Y/N's munching on the cookies could be heard. Y/N was enjoying her time watching Yuji fight with everything he has, she was proud of him and would giggle from time to time at his stupid remarks.

However...

Who could know that one person can make a whole quiet room go extremely tense again?

Y/N watched as all of Kyoto students surrounded Yuji. The cookie in her hand broke as she clenched her fist. The sorcerers' eyes were all on Y/N who has dark expressions on her face. She was ready to reap their souls right now and then. Gojo hesitantly put his hand on Y/N's shoulder, "Trust him. He will be fine." Y/N kept quiet, but the sighed, "I don't know how many times I'm going to give the same warning, but if anything happens to him... You better hope for better consequences." She threatened which made them all gulp, colors leaving their faces.

Eventually, the other students left Yuji to fight Todo alone which made Y/N a bit relieved. She kept on watching the fights between the students, but mostly keeping an eye on Yuji. Her dark vibe still there and everyone was tense, they don't know that Y/N was a Shinigami yet. However, it seems she will have to reveal herself soon enough to those adults and other teens. She wasn't going to let them harm him, she was going to do anything, even if she has to kill them all.

Which was in the consideration/solution list.