ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs 3

╭──────────╮
❝I hate routines, that's why I changed my life.❞
╰──────────╯

The darkness disappeared and the six of them found themselves in an office area. They all were puzzled as they saw lots people working with blank looks on their faces. They noticed that the people all were wearing glasses and have green eyes, none of them was wearing casual clothes as they wore suits. Nanami who was familiar with this atmosphere spoke up, "It's some sort of a work place or company, strange." Gojo scratched the back of his head, "What does this have to do with Y/N?" He questioned while eyeing the people around him.

Just as if in time, they could hear someone call...

"Crevan senpai!! When am I going to be an official Shinigami?!"

"Soon enough, Grell."

They all looked at the source of the voices only to see two men one with red hair and the other with black hair following after a grey haired woman.

They gasped, "Y-Y/N san still looks a lot different!" Yuji exclaimed as his eyes almost shot from their sockets

They gasped, "Y-Y/N san still looks a lot different!" Yuji exclaimed as his eyes almost shot from their sockets. She was wearing a long coat reached down her knees with with glass and her hair held up in a ponytail with a black ribbon. "Can you shut up, brat? I want to listen!" Sukuna growled, glaring at Yuji who suddenly went quiet.

Grell scoffed and put his hands behind his head, "But William got to start his job next week." He grumbled while glaring at the black haired man known as William who had a strict look. Y/N gave a sigh and smiled at the red haired man, "I will see what I can do, but no promises though." She stated as she fixed her glasses. Gell's face lit up with hope, "Thank you, Crevan senpai! You're the best!" He exclaimed, hugging the woman which made the jujutsu sorcerers and curse scoff. Grell then turned to William, "You hear that, I will finally get my Death Scythe after my first mission as a REAL Shinigami." He excitedly said while the other man rolled his eyes, "I heard it, I'm not deaf." He monotonously stated while fixing his glasses. Gojo and Yuji glanced at Nanami, finding surprisingly lots of similarities between William and Nanami.