ʏᴜᴊɪ's sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

A/N:- I'm skipping the rest of Hanami's fight because I couldn't fit the reader in it and because I lazy to describe the fighting sense.

Enjoy the chapter.

°•~━━✥💀✥━━~•°

╭──────────╮
❝Not all smiles are genuine. They might appear real, but in reality, they are fake.❞
╰──────────╯

Time Skip (After Hanami escaped):-

Y/N POV:-
The fight today was the best I could see. That Todo kid has a great technique of switching positions by clapping his hands which made me a bit impressed. What I liked the most was Yuji using his new Black Flash four times. In the end, the curse disappeared after Gojo decided to interfere. I believe he deserves to see my special secret and I'm sure he will be very shocked.

I walked to a room where Megumi is resting, I was told that both Nobara and Yuji are here with him. As I approached the door, I knocked three times and I could hear a faint 'Come in'. I opened the door and both Nobara and Megumi looked at me, Nobara has a look of shock.

Oh yeah, my eyes are still exposed and my coat is still wide open to show my interior black outfit.

I chuckled and walked in, "How are you both? I hope you're recovering well." I said with a gentle smile.

Nobara pointed a shaky finger at me, "Y-Y/N san, is t-that really y-you?" She stuttered her question which made me laugh

Nobara pointed a shaky finger at me, "Y-Y/N san, is t-that really y-you?" She stuttered her question which made me laugh. I sighed and made my way in, "I'm not surprised you're shocked." I said, giving a light chuckle. She dashed toward me and held into my coat, "You're so pretty! Please don't hide your face, women should always be proud of their looks." I sweatdropped at her words.

Well, I wasn't hiding my eyes because I was insecure or anything...

I shook my head and decided to change the subject, "Where's Yu chan?" I asked while looking around for the pink haired kid. Megumi looked at me while pointing at the window, "He has ran away from Todo through the window." I gave a small hum and approached the window, "Well, I must go now. Rest well." I jumped out the window and started to search for Yuji.

It took some time, but I managed to find him running. I grabbed his arm and hid around the corner. I covered his mouth to shut him up, "Be quiet or he will find you." I whispered and Yuji nodded, relaxing his body. I could hear Todo's footsteps fading away which made me uncover his mouth, "Thank you for the help, Y/N san! I never knew he was that serious about us being friends!" He exclaimed, showing me a terrified look. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "No problem at all, now let's go."