The Dissolving Flower

written by wintertelle

Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance

Copyright ©️ 2022 by wintertelle

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Any reproduction, distribution or usage of this work in whole or excerpt in any means including photocopying, recording, softcopy are forbidden without the permission of the author.

Do not steal, copy or post my works on other sites, nor claim it as yours.

This story is only available on Wattpad and to three platforms namely: Finovel, Novelah, StoryOn. If you see my work on platforms that I didn't mention, kindly report it to me. Thank you.

Warning: This story contains themes like violence, brutal and bloody fight scenes and other sensitive topics that might be disturbing for some readers. If you're one of the readers that are sensitive to these types of scenes, please, read at your own risk or better yet not read this at all. I don't want to cause any triggers. Thank you.

Banner made by moonlxsswitch 💖