Author's note

THE AUTHOR'S NOTE NOBODY ASKED FOR

Hey guys! Welcome to my new story- thank you for choosing to read this! I'm trying out a new theme and I hope you guys enjoy it. But before we start, we're gonna go over some- you guessed it- rules.

First up, please keep your comments respectful, okay? Like there's a CLEAR difference between saying 'I think you could make this part a little clearer' and 'this book is trash and deserves to burn in hell'

First up, please keep your comments respectful, okay? Like there's a CLEAR difference between saying 'I think you could make this part a little clearer' and 'this book is trash and deserves to burn in hell'. The latter is just plain disrespectful. I respect you and you guys respect me. Seems fair, right? 

And if you're gonna hate, at least have the decency to use good grammar.

Another thing- kinda ties up with the first point- everyone has different tastes. If you don't like a book, there's a little button at the top of your screen that will take you right out of it. Why cause unnecessary drama by commenting 'I hate this book I'm gonna leave'? I really couldn't care less- it's your loss anyways. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and FORCING you to read this! And if someone is, I think you've got A LOT bigger problems to worry about then spreading hate.

And finally, I have purposely made my characters imperfect. They have their flaws, just like we all do in the real world. I've also made some of my characters LGBTQ+, coloured, disabled etc. and I WILL NOT tolerate ANY hate against them or the communities they are a part of. We're in the 21st century guys! It's idiotic to judge someone based on the things I have listed previously.

If you read all that, you are a legend.

Enjoy.