~ 04 ~

Groaning you turned sleepily to face your back towards the light that's seeping through the window. You barely got any sleep last night and your head was kind of aching. You tried to fall back to sleep again but you couldn't. Sighing you finally opened one eye as you rubbed the other. You tilted your head to look at Jae next to you, sleeping peacefully with his cute pout on his lips. Smiling a little, you leaned in to peck his cheek before getting down from the bed. 

After washing up and getting changed, you grabbed your phone to check for any messages. The time read 9.18am and like you expected there were many missed calls and messages. Most of them were from Vinny, Jungkook and Jo. Since you left abruptly without telling any of them, they must have gotten worried. Hesitantly you opened the first message from Vinny already knowing what to expect.

(11.13pm) Vee - Bish where the fuck did u disappear to?

(11.26m) Vee - Yahhh!! Where are u? Are u getting laid or something?

(11.48pm) Jo - Y/n are u ok? Where are u?

(12.09am) CoconutHead - Why aren't u answering my calls and texts. Y/N if u don't reply this instant. I'm calling the cops.

You rolled your eyes knowing that it was your bestie who texted from her boyfriend's phone. The threatens continued and it made you smile thinking how caring they are of you. When you got to the last message, you sighed automatically rubbing your butt cheek.

(01.50am) Vee - Bish! couldn't u give us a heads up that u were going home with THE HOTTIE! 🔪🔪🔪 wait till I come kick ur ass tomorrow. 

 After sending in a reply, you plugged your phone to the charger. You knew you are so dead when Vinny shows up because you did run away without telling her. But you really didn't have a choice. Wait! But how did she know that I came home with Jimin? Your eyes grew wide a little. But then you figured that someone must have seen you leaving with him last night. You just hoped that Vinny would not make a big deal out of it.

 Sighing again and thinking of ways to cool her down, you head to the kitchen to make Jae's favorite since he was not feeling good since last night. The one night you decided to go out and have some fun. He was moody and dull, he wanted you more than ever. It's not that you are complaining. But you secretly hoped that you got more time to spend at the party. 

Brushing off these thoughts you took out all the necessary ingredients to prepare a hearty meal to lighten up his mood. You knew he would be up anytime soon. So you hurried up and got to work.

☆★

The continuous ringing of the bell made Jimin groan and pull down a sweatshirt quickly as he was planning to go down for a walk. He wondered who the hell was trying to break his door bell this evening. Taking long strides he hurried to the front and opened the door only to see one of his annoying best friends.