~ 28 ~

With deep frown lines on your forehead you followed your so called damn annoying best friend into the fourth shop in this big city mall. You have been huffing and puffing all morning ever since she dragged you in here on a weekend where you could have happily spent with your boyfriend. You would have turned her down but she left you with no choice as she dragged your ass here to buy you some clothes. Another reason you were bit mad was that Vinny literally threw away half of your clothes to give you a wardrobe makeover. Good thing about this is you are not spending a penny and its all on her since she is the one who threw your clothes. So you didn't feel bad one bit. You just blindly followed her around as she kept throwing clothes at you mumbling fashion terrorist when you eye something simple. 

"Here.. stop scowling now. It's been hours.. Go try these on." She shoved some lingerie you would have never even dreamt of wearing.

"I'm not getting these. I don't need them." You say trying to shove them back but Vinny stops you.

"Well you don't have a choice do you. I literally threw away your boring mama sports bras and undies. It's time to switch to lace. You gotta hot boyfriend bish. You need to spice up everything." She gives a proud smug look. You wanted to roll your eyes but you didn't. She was right about getting some nice looking inner wears before you do the deed. Not that you are waiting for it but with how things are going with Jimin lately, you wonder when will be the next step.

It's been almost two months now and things are slowly getting heavy between you and him but with a kid walking around, things are harder than you thought. After that first official date, something between you and him changed. You were no longer shy, well at least most of the time, and openly try to tease each other just to build up the tension that will never get released. It makes you nervous most of the time because it's been years and you feel like a virgin all over again. And according to Jimin, he had not been with anyone for two years now. So you both get excited by the smallest touches.

But other than that, you have been opening up to him little by little and so have he. You both know a quite a lot about each other now than you did before. You told him about your childhood, how you don't know your parents and how you were abandoned in an orphanage. Some things broke your heart to open up to and it made Jimin upset so he would stop you from going any further. He just keeps saying he doesn't need to know.  And also you finally told him about what Kiya told you and Jimin was beyond mad. It made you happy when he said that he dealt with Kiya and doesn't talk to her anymore. You would have been sad if it was any other girl but after learning things from Jungkook and Jackson, you thought Jimin was better off without a friend like her. 

"Earth to Y/n.. Earth to Y/n... snap out." Vinny waves her hand in your face and you come back from your train of thoughts.

"What are you doing? Were you just thinking about how to spice things up?" Vinny wiggles her brows, smirk growing wide.

"God!! No! What's with you and my sex life these days. Stop doing that if you don't want your brows glued together. You look like a pervert." You roll your eyes at her but failed to hold back the grin as you found her expressions funny. 

"I know you aren't getting any yet but I see the way you look at Jimin these days. So as your dear best friend, I just want you to be prepared. You are basically a virgin right now. So you got to make it special."