~ 17 ~

Going to the third shop in the kids area, Kiya groaned openly showing her annoyance. Jimin gave her an apologetic look for the second time and continued to eye around for a suitable gift.

"Stop making weird ass noises. If you are bored then you can just leave. I'm not walking out of here till I find something decent." Hoseok, who joined Jimin to find a gift for little Jae as well made it clear to Kiya.

"But I'm hungry. It's been almost an hour since we came here. This is not what I had in mind when you guys said lets grab something to eat and do some shopping." She scowled at Hoseok.

"Then go and eat. You are the one who tagged along saying you got no other plans." Hoseok shot back. Before the two of them break into a fight, Jimin sighed and jumped in to break it apart, "Ok now don't waste more time fighting. Kiya, if you are really hungry then it's ok, just go to the food court and eat something. Hoseok and I will join you once we find a gift. Please try to understand that we need to find one today. It's really important to me." Jimin said nicely and Kiya just pouted not wanting to leave because obviously she was here for Jimin. She decided to up her game and approach Jimin without laying low and waiting for him to come to her. Especially not after that day at Jungkook's. She saw the way he looked at you and She very well knew that the Jimin now won't easily give attention to women unless they have a connection.

"It's fine. We can eat together. But why are you two searching for a kid's gift urgently?" She questions with a raised eyebrow because as far as she knows, no one got kids except for Jin's nephew and niece. At her question Hoseok gave a huge grin and looked at Jimin who was checking out some RC cars.

"It's for our little Jae. His birthday is tomorrow." Jimin smiles to himself thinking about spending time with you and Jae tomorrow, sadly not alone though.

"Jae? Who is that?" Kiya got curious, specially after seeing Hoseok's amused face.

"Oh! Jae is someone very special. Specially to him since he has been trying to win someone's heart. Isn't that right Jimin?" Hoseok wiggled his brows and Jimin just rolled his eyes, both of them unaware of Kiya's sudden change of mood.

"I'm not that low to use Jae to get to Y/n. I can do it on my own. I just genuinely love that boy and her being his mother is just my luck I guess." Jimin really meant it. He never thought of using Jae to get close to you. He was fond of Jae even before knowing that he was your kid. And also it's not only Jae that he is deeply fond of but you as well.

"Ohhhh! Jimina is so grown." Hoseok tried to tease but was interrupted by a shocked looking petite woman.

"What? Are you two kidding? Or am I hearing things? and Y/n? Isn't that the girl from JK's place few days back. The girl who was fighting with JK all the time?" Kiya's voice continuously rose making the two men raise their brows with eyes going bit wide.

"Y-Yeah.. that's her. Why?" Hoseok replied wondering if it upset her. He knew that Kiya had a huge crush on Jimin back in the days but lately she didn't show any interest so just like Jimin, even he assumed that it's no longer the case and thought that Kiya had moved on.